Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: why does bar always have the be the strongest gun?

why does bar always have the be the strongest gun?

i really don’t understand this. why is bar so dang strong, and why is no other gun ever better than bar? want a great example, look at Mtar-X. its a whopping 10 damage vs bars 12.5. bar costs 200k gralats and it’s a common item shop gun. pretty much everyone has it. and everyone spams it. then you have mtar. it’s an auction only gun, i believe only 11 people have it. so it’s a rare gun. in auction it never went for below 600k gralats. so this gun costed at minimum 3 times what bar costs. yet the gun has worst damage, not even automatic, similar fire rate and slightly better freeze. so why does bar, a 200k super common gun beat mtar-x, a legendary very rare auction gun that costed 3x minimum of what bar costed? why does bar win? sure mtarx is more of a spar gameplay focused gun, but even M4 a 54k gun (i think that’s how much it costs) has the same damage as a gun that was 600k+. plus with graal having a single server location, anyone not in america or canada has a massive advantage. so it’s VERY common to see people with medium ping eat all your bullets. and because of this, a lot of people in america/canada will also use vpns to get that same ping so they can also eat all your bullets. so in reality mtar often struggles to do what it’s best at which is outplay the enemy. and it shouldn’t even have to outplay the enemy to be a strong gun. personally i think an insanely rare and super expensive gun like mtar simply should be the same damage AND automatic just like bar. and mtar isn’t the only one. there are plenty of guns that SHOULD be better but they aren’t. please stop forcing bar to always be better than every other gun in the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Related to Players
    Because the BAR is 200,000 gralats ($80 USD) and as you said, is the best item shop gun accessible by players.

Also, I don't think the price of an auction weapon necessarily dictates it's worth. Did you see the latest auction? There was a black umbrella that went for over 300,000 gralats!

Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    Because the BAR is 200,000 gralats ($80 USD) and as you said, is the best item shop gun accessible by players.

Also, I don't think the price of an auction weapon necessarily dictates it's worth. Did you see the latest auction? There was a black umbrella that went for over 300,000 gralats!

yeah but that’s because horrible admins like jeff are hosting these days. back in the day when mtar was hosted, they were hosted at proper prices. and it’s an auction gun too, auction guns are meant to be stronger than a common shop gun.

Why would you spend 600k on an auction gun when the bars cheaper and better? especially back when the freeze and rof wasn't nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Majka View Post
    Why would you spend 600k on an auction gun when the bars cheaper and better? especially back when the freeze and rof wasn't nerfed.
    the real question is why is bar better and cheaper? who in the right mind would make a VERY limited gun way worse? limited stuff is always better in other games

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSven View Post
    the real question is why is bar better and cheaper? who in the right mind would make a VERY limited gun way worse? limited stuff is always better in other games

The BAR was made before the auction gun and was never intended to be sold for 600k? That's my guess but who knows.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

They are making the auctions last longer, so they can't get more $$$. BAR will always be our dear gun.

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    The BAR was made before the auction gun and was never intended to be sold for 600k? That's my guess but who knows.
    but it’s an auction gun. it’s going to be expensive. and it being an auction gun should automatically make it have the same stats or better stats as the leading gralat gun. plus there’s been plenty of nerfs and buffs to guns over the years. so there’s been plenty of chances to make auction guns better. most auction guns are actually really bad. and now the new ones are actually strong like they should be. so i think they should make the older auction guns stronger. have you seen fmg9? it’s an auction gun and ap7 can beat it.

Does anyone have a history for every Graal Items? Caz no one would even bother to make one.

- - - Updated - - -

https://imgur.com/a/uMcCpy5

Development Team
    Auction items are generally made as novelty items.

It's called an auction for a reason, it's whoever goes the highest amount of $ wins. You don't have to participate in the auctions, it's really just a way to get cool items to show off. It's a choice, you either like it or you don't, but that's not to say that they can't put a gun that's maybe as strong or better than the bar? Who knows? Time can only tell.

The reasoning of auctions also leads into the factor that the game has to make profit somehow, like if people are into super duper cool items that they really want, then they're going to spend that money in hopes of getting it.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler