Thread: Email problems with main account

Email problems with main account

I couldn't log into my main account. Havent played graal era online for years but decided to play again. I tried to log into the email I used for it, but it seems that AOL MAIL deletes your email if you dont log into it for many days. I obviously haven't logged into my email for YEARS, so I cant verify & log into my main account using said email. I emailed toonslab & graal support, toonslab said they could not help me with this specific problem & to email graal support so I did, but haven't had a reply for weeks now.

I can obviously prove that my main account is mine, as I know the email used for verification, and I can also show proof as I have an old DropBox account under the old email and I can log into it still.

Any idea what I should do?

If I dont reply (I tend to forget to check things easily), if you would so kindly send me a message through discord: Lunari <3#8324
    Thank you in advance! ^.^

Well, for starters, I would suggest in contacting AOL to see if they can recover your account. Otherwise, there really isn't much to do.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Toonslab help is all the forums can provide you, this isnt really the place to discuss this :-(
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029