Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: why does bar always have the be the strongest gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Auction items are generally made as novelty items.

It's called an auction for a reason, it's whoever goes the highest amount of $ wins. You don't have to participate in the auctions, it's really just a way to get cool items to show off. It's a choice, you either like it or you don't, but that's not to say that they can't put a gun that's maybe as strong or better than the bar? Who knows? Time can only tell.

The reasoning of auctions also leads into the factor that the game has to make profit somehow, like if people are into super duper cool items that they really want, then they're going to spend that money in hopes of getting it.
    they’re novelty, an achievement, whatever you wanna call it. i definitely understand your point. but the new auction guns are so strong. that new sniper has 70% knock back i believe. and high damage. and the other ones are also super strong. so shouldn’t the older auction guns be slightly buffed so they can compete?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want the strongest gun; you'll pay a higher price, one day we may get a higher-priced gun and it will be the 'new' bar.
    'Do or do not; there is no try'

Quote Originally Posted by DavidLE View Post
    If you want the strongest gun; you'll pay a higher price, one day we may get a higher-priced gun and it will be the 'new' bar.
    you don’t have to pay a high price for the strongest gun though. hell i guarantee that bar is gonna be stronger than the new exotic items. which is 200k gralats and if you didn’t get extremely lucky from presents, another 500k-800k tro

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSven View Post
    you don’t have to pay a high price for the strongest gun though. hell i guarantee that bar is gonna be stronger than the new exotic items. which is 200k gralats and if you didn’t get extremely lucky from presents, another 500k-800k tro

huh? all past exotic items have been better than the bar by a decent margin.

Quote Originally Posted by Majka View Post
    huh? all past exotic items have been better than the bar by a decent margin.
    The 2015's Carnage was terrible and the Inferno was the BAR with 16 clip and no spread.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    The 2015's Carnage was terrible and the Inferno was the BAR with 16 clip and no spread.
    ok, "most". That was the first year the coins were available too, so they were probably experimenting.

Work hard for it. It gives you that joy you've been craving. Don't auction novelty items, especially that useless 7 dmg umbrella.

Also where did all the "chinelas" flipflops go? I wanna hear that wapak sound?

I believe La Chancla has been hoarded.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoolGamer View Post
    Work hard for it. It gives you that joy you've been craving. Don't auction novelty items, especially that useless 7 dmg umbrella.

Also where did all the "chinelas" flipflops go? I wanna hear that wapak sound?
    You mean the "useless" 7 damage umbrella that is worth a good amount in trade and can deflect bullets? Ok bud lmao

Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    You mean the "useless" 7 damage umbrella that is worth a good amount in trade and can deflect bullets? Ok bud lmao

I remember when it used to be like 18k tro............ the good times....
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler