Thread: Curse of the Dragon (Chapter 1)

Post Curse of the Dragon (Chapter 1)

In a different reality of earth, war raged more often caused by fighting over land and resource in order to secure their dominance over earth. Because of this the dark age lasted alot more longer than what our people have experienced. In this Earth human rage war not only with sword and bow, but they also know how to infuse martial strength into their blade or conjure spell out of thin air. Normally human are born with either martial inner strength or mana sensitive body, but there is one such individual that are born with both... and his name is Cain.

Cain started his martial training at the age of 5 while learning how to cast spell at the age of 7, he is excellence at both despite only having half the time for each training compared to other kids. By the age of 15 Cain joined the Imperial Army of Horizon Empire because of the pay and respect, Cain is quite the ambitious young man as he has always dream to reach the realm of undefeatable and endless fame. With all the war that is going on there will be plenty of chances and opportunity to show his worth. Battle after battle, Cain finally got promoted from the rank of Footman to Marshal of the Imperial Army, however his legend does not end here. At one time, Cain was challenged by another famous warrior with excellence martial inner strength, the warrior name is Mak-Gok from the Kingdom of Sand Runner at the Desert of Despair. The battle was exciting and both party show no sign of defeat, even with Cain casting spell from time to time it was not enough to cause heavy damage to Mak-Gok as he was great at evading. It was at this moment, Cain awakened a Legendary aptitude that will be on history forever, Spirit Summoning. A burst of mana gushed out of Cain body forming into what seems to be a Glowing Red titan that's 3 meter tall, as Cain strike Mak-Gok with his blade the titan also attack with its Giant Blade instantly sending Mak-Gok flying out of the stage and smashing into a wall. The crowd cheered for the victory of Cain and also the newly appeared aptitude, after the victory imperial scientist begin perform analysis on Cain to find out how to awaken the Spirit aptitude, and the result was much shocked that it wasn't an individual aptitude at all but a mix combination of Martial and Mana Aptitude. The Imperial Army declared Cain is the one and only person capable of using this new aptitude, news spread like wild fire and the morale of Imperial citizen soared sky high.

At the age of 23 , a world ending threat has been predicted by numerous prophet and hermit at the same time, the King of Imperial feared that this prediction might be true so he send Cain and his best army to seek out the threat and destroy or subdue it. The prophet advice Cain to travel far into the core of Jungle of Tranquility as there is where the danger reside on. After preparing for the journey, Cain and his party ride across the land toward the Jungle of Tranquility. 2 week have passed and the group has finally arrive...

But what they see is a Jungle filled with dark evil mist, there is nothing Tranquility about this forest anymore.

To be continue...
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Related to Players
    This is really cool. I think the formatting could use some work but I like the story a lot!
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Ty, will try to improve.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

Hello fellow graalians!
    Do you still remember me? It's ok if you don't because I have some news for you guys anyway!
    Due to the fact that I have not play Graal Era for a long time, I have lost my attachment to this forum hence will not be visiting it any longer.
    However I will still be submitting my new story/novel on scribblehub.com

In mine spare time, I have already created a brand new novel with prologue and chapter one done!
    The adventure story and this curse of the dragon will be postponed until I have planned a more stable and exciting plot for it!

The link to my new novel:
    https://www.scribblehub.com/series/2...ia-playground/

WOW Thats cool
    --------------------------------
    | YOUTUBE: AsianPog |
    --------------------------------