Quote Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
The chem gun is probably the best gun in Era but I don't think it needs nerfing. The freeze is high enough where if they decide to full auto they're basically a stationary target which is easy to outplay. Otherwise if they dont full auto it's sort of any other gun. (Apart from the explosive damage.) Like I already said though it is probably the best gun in the game but rightfully so because of the price. At 200EC it should be amazing.

Also I don't know why you're comparing a gralat gun to an EC gun in the first place. Of course EC weapons are probably going to be better than gralat weapons. I'm not saying that every EC gun is better than any gralat gun but due to how much harder it is to obtain EC this should be expected.
The gun should definitely be optimized better though. I can't tell you how many times I've been at base raids or something of the sorts and the chem spam literally lags out my game. It's horrendous, and I can't imagine what it's like to play like that on other, less optimized and/or lower performing devices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk