Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nerf for an Overpowered stupid Machine Gun that explodes

Nerf for an Overpowered stupid Machine Gun that explodes

Its bullets are red and deals too much damage and too fast and you can move while shooting it.

I rather face a 200k machine gun than that cancerous gun. Where does ppl even get that?

- - - Updated - - -

Who's the gun admins that's responsible for this? Why make a 10 dmg gun unable to shoot as fast as BAR which players can abuse buy it by letting the other team feed your team while make this red machine gun be more cancerous than the regular 200k one?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoolGamer View Post
    Its bullets are red and deals too much damage and too fast and you can move while shooting it.

I rather face a 200k machine gun than that cancerous gun. Where does ppl even get that?

- - - Updated - - -

Who's the gun admins that's responsible for this? Why make a 10 dmg gun unable to shoot as fast as BAR which players can abuse buy it by letting the other team feed your team while make this red machine gun be more cancerous than the regular 200k one?
    are you talking about the Mk11 Pulse Rifle?

if you are, it's a 40 event coin gun. It's really underrated in spar tbh.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Majka View Post
    are you talking about the Mk11 Pulse Rifle?

if you are, it's a 40 event coin gun. It's really underrated in spar tbh.
    Pretty sure he means the chem gun, since he mentioned exploding bullets.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    Pretty sure he means the chem gun, since he mentioned exploding bullets.
    oops, you're right

I'm pretty sure the Gun Admins role is now divided between Jeff (this guy is terrible, sorry) and Stephan and maybe even JunZ. BitzSam got fired
    You can get the Chemical Gun at the Events House for 200 little stars

Yes! This overpowered broken gun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBuVZj3r7IE

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much Machine Gun buyers 200k are screwed

The chem gun is probably the best gun in Era but I don't think it needs nerfing. The freeze is high enough where if they decide to full auto they're basically a stationary target which is easy to outplay. Otherwise if they dont full auto it's sort of any other gun. (Apart from the explosive damage.) Like I already said though it is probably the best gun in the game but rightfully so because of the price. At 200EC it should be amazing.

Also I don't know why you're comparing a gralat gun to an EC gun in the first place. Of course EC weapons are probably going to be better than gralat weapons. I'm not saying that every EC gun is better than any gralat gun but due to how much harder it is to obtain EC this should be expected.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    The chem gun is probably the best gun in Era but I don't think it needs nerfing. The freeze is high enough where if they decide to full auto they're basically a stationary target which is easy to outplay. Otherwise if they dont full auto it's sort of any other gun. (Apart from the explosive damage.) Like I already said though it is probably the best gun in the game but rightfully so because of the price. At 200EC it should be amazing.

Also I don't know why you're comparing a gralat gun to an EC gun in the first place. Of course EC weapons are probably going to be better than gralat weapons. I'm not saying that every EC gun is better than any gralat gun but due to how much harder it is to obtain EC this should be expected.
    The gun should definitely be optimized better though. I can't tell you how many times I've been at base raids or something of the sorts and the chem spam literally lags out my game. It's horrendous, and I can't imagine what it's like to play like that on other, less optimized and/or lower performing devices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

BitzSam himself said that if he could he would not let the Chemical Gun be added, but it's too late, it has been added and everyone has it. At least he removed it from bases.

Chem has received so many nerfs. Also gotta put in perspective that its 200 ec and a lot of people worked up to that..
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com