Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nerf for an Overpowered stupid Machine Gun that explodes

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Chem has received so many nerfs. Also gotta put in perspective that its 200 ec and a lot of people worked up to that..
    Events are like free money for people who are bored. 100 ec from achievement plus 100 minigames. like the gun admins should definitely nerf all the ec items.

- - - Updated - - -

Try to melee the chem gun, insta death.

Try to close combat gunshot the chem gunner, death!

- - - Updated - - -

And FREE EC per week. :/

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoolGamer View Post
    Events are like free money for people who are bored. 100 ec from achievement plus 100 minigames. like the gun admins should definitely nerf all the ec items.

- - - Updated - - -

Try to melee the chem gun, insta death.

Try to close combat gunshot the chem gunner, death!

- - - Updated - - -

And FREE EC per week. :/
    Everything you said is false.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Related to Players
    Don't mind John, he's either a troll or just really misguided and ignorant.

Anyways, no, I sort of disagree. I think it's true that a 200 EC gun should be considerably powerful because of the price it takes to get the gun—however it can be VERY gamebreaking at times and overall is poorly optimized. The counters are fine, you could always melee or just shoot down chem users, but it says a lot when this gun was literally banned in bases and all basing situations.
    Last edited by Grief Hero; 04-13-2020 at 09:30 PM. Reason: removed quote

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post

Anyways, no, I sort of disagree. I think it's true that a 200 EC gun should be considerably powerful because of the price it takes to get the gun—however it can be VERY gamebreaking at times and overall is poorly optimized. The counters are fine, you could always melee or just shoot down chem users, but it says a lot when this gun was literally banned in bases and all basing situations.
    Indeed

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post

The question is, how can they nerf it enough so that it's still really good and worth the price?
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    The question is, how can they nerf it enough so that it's still really good and worth the price?
    See, that's easy. Find a new animation for the big red fiery ball of explosions or even better.. just reduce the ball and the explosion all together. I promise there would be at least some difference in gameplay.

Much as I despise Chem, it won't get nerfed. It already has been banned in bases and whatnot and it's not fair to the people who saved up 200 EC to get it. I mean, 200 EC is a lot, they deserve some type of powerful reward. It has it counters as Lilith mentioned. Work your way around those counters instead of calling out for even more nerfs. Is it annoying? Yes. Is it unstoppable? No.

Removed it from event house or never- i dont understand why not remove it there are op guns that are limited eg: the 8k laser tag pistol. Just consider the chem limited too so era wont get crowded of chem users.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by BroGo View Post
    Removed it from event house or never- i dont understand why not remove it there are op guns that are limited eg: the 8k laser tag pistol. Just consider the chem limited too so era wont get crowded of chem users.
    Actually not a bad idea.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

OR

Unban Chem from bases and alike, BUT make Chem use an expensive (not too expensive) ammo
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".