Thread: [QUERY] Best Spar Guns Below 90K

Question [QUERY] Best Spar Guns Below 90K

Back after a good amount of years and looking into all the +1 shot damage buffs and stuff to most of the guns. My question is, besides the M4/Sten, what are the best, or meta if that's a better term, guns around the M4 budget range, more or less, for sparring right now?

Many thanks!

The Pdw sd is probably the next best thing

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Reck View Post
    Back after a good amount of years and looking into all the +1 shot damage buffs and stuff to most of the guns. My question is, besides the M4/Sten, what are the best, or meta if that's a better term, guns around the M4 budget range, more or less, for sparring right now?

Many thanks!
    You said "below 90k" but does that mean "I have 90,000 gralats?" Because if so, buy the A-91.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

10 best guns for spar for the range of 50k-90k in my opinion:

10. G36 Tactical (90k)
    9. AKM (55k)
    8. F2000 (65k)
    7. UMP 45 (84.5k)
    6. PBP Auto Rifle (55k)
    5. MPX SMG (70k)
    4. WH42 (65k)
    3. Sten (65k)
    2. A-91 (90k)
    1. M4/Default Rifle (55k/50k)

10. G36 Tactical has 23 bullets in the mag and has an acceptable rate of fire along with a great spread that can make it deadly, but it is one of the few guns used in right position which makes it require more skill to use than the usual.

9. The AKM is a great alternative to the M4 due to the higher spread, but it is a bit slower, so if you don't get used to the RoF difference you can feel some difficulty.

8. The F2000 is basically a M4 with higher RoF and magazine capacity (28 bullets), but the freeze is also a bit higher. Also has a bit less spread. It's great if you know how to rush well.

7. I included this gun because I felt its hit timer is a bit lower than the usual, making it deadly if you time your movements. Like the G-36, it is used with the right position, so you may feel the same difficulty you would have with the G-36.

6. The PBP Auto Rifle used to be very common a few years ago, but most people left it due to the A-91 having the same spread and higher damage (even though the RoF is lower lmao). This gun is perfect if you are used to low damage guns like the M-16.

5. MPX SMG is the spar alternative for the PDW SD, it's terrible for PK because it is a lot slower, but it being slower gives it way higher mobility than the PDW (this is exactly why I consider the PDW SD horrible/terrible/awful for spar). I feel it also has a lower hit timer like the UMP 45.

4. This gun is really underrated. Maybe its big shape and weird look gives people bad impression about it, but it's not bad. It has a faster RoF than the Sten and it feels a bit like the M4, but with a bit lower hit timer and a higher magazine capacity by 4 bullets.

3. The good ol' Sten has its distinctive high magazine capacity of 32 bullets, two times the magazine capacity of the M-4. The reload freeze is the third lowest (yes the 3rd lowest, 0.12s) in all-game, just by comparisson the lowest freeze in all the game belongs to the Five Sevens/KAP 40, at 0.085 s, but since they are special on ''akimbo'', let's consider it 0.17 lol. The Sten has a lot of mobility but its weakest point is the spread, which it almost has none. But if you know how time your movements this gun is perfect for you.

2. The A-91 is one of the most used guns today, I risk saying it is the 2nd most used, losing only to the M-4, it became famous due to the high spread and high mobility combined, and it also gives you a fair magazine capacity of 25 bullets, it took the place of the PBP Auto Rifle for the spread gun for spar. It can be a bit dangerous because of the lower RoF than the usual.

1. The M-4 is a classic. This is definitely the weapon of choice for experienced sparrers and og players, always being the base for comparrison with other weapons. The fairly decent mobility, RoF and spread makes it the best and most iconic gun for use at spar. I absolutely like it. I included the Default Rifle because they both have almost the same stats, with a little difference:

Default Rifle | Freeze: 0.185 RoF: 0.2688 Reload Freeze: 0.35 Spread: 0.1 Magazine Capacity: 15
    M4 | Freeze: 0.1945 RoF: 0.3 Reload Freeze: 0.3 Spread: 0.1 Magazine Capacity: 16

Very small difference that should be taken into consideration, also considerating the small price difference: 50k for Default, 55k for M4.

*I didn't include ARX-160 because I don't feel it is worth it, due to the poor mobility. But its spread is kind of enjoyable.

*PDW SD: same reason as ARX-160, even worse.

*I didn't include the SIG Sauer 516 because it has no spread at all and is used on right hand. Every other point it's almost exactly like the M4, save for the higher magazine capacity, making it a hard weapon to use.

*I didn't include the Scar H and ESPECIALLY the Sawed AK47 because of the 4-shot-kill-ability, which could make your opponent grab and use the BAR on you. The Sawed AK47 is a great gun, especially due to the high mobility and 4 shot kill ability. Of course it requires skill to use because of the slow RoF, no spread and being used on right hand, but having less freeze than the BAR already makes it special.

*Did not include the M8a1 because the A-91 makes it worthless.

*Did not include the Thompson M1a1 because of the poor mobility.

*Did not include the SMR due to the same reason of the Thompson (slightly less worse).

Little edit, for the number of shots required to kill a player in spar (considering the weapons are in perfect shape and you are in a 50 hp room)

G36 Tactical: 5 shots
    AKM: 5 shots
    F2000: 5 shots
    UMP 45: 5 shots
    PBP Auto Rifle: 7 shots
    MPX SMG: 5 shots
    WH42: 5 shots
    Sten: 5 shots
    A-91: 5 shots
    M4/Default Rifle: 5 shots

For the weapons not included:

ARX-160: 5 shots
    PDW SD: 5 shots
    SIG Sauer: 5 shots
    Sawed AK47: 4 shots
    Scar H: 4 shots
    M8a1: 5 shots
    Thompson M1a1: 5 shots
    SMR: 5 shots.
    Last edited by JimmY1809; 04-09-2020 at 05:35 AM.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post

10. G36 Tactical (90k)
    9. AKM (55k)
    8. F2000 (65k)
    7. UMP 45 (84.5k)
    6. PBP Auto Rifle (55k)
    5. MPX SMG (70k)
    4. WH42 (65k)
    3. Sten (65k)
    2. A-91 (90k)

10. G36 Tactical has 23 bullets in the mag and has an acceptable rate of fire along with a great spread that can make it deadly, but it is one of the few guns used in right position which makes it require more skill to use than the usual.

9. The AKM is a great alternative to the M4 due to the higher spread, but it is a bit slower, so if you don't get used to the RoF difference you can feel some difficulty.

8. The F2000 is basically a M4 with higher RoF and magazine capacity (28 bullets), but the freeze is also a bit higher. Also has a bit less spread. It's great if you know how to rush well.

7. I included this gun because I felt its hit timer is a bit lower than the usual, making it deadly if you time your movements. Like the G-36, it is used with the right position, so you may feel the same difficulty you would have with the G-36.

6. The PBP Auto Rifle used to be very common a few years ago, but most people left it due to the A-91 having the same spread and higher damage (even though the RoF is lower lmao). This gun is perfect if you are used to low damage guns like the M-16.

5. MPX SMG is the spar alternative for the PDW SD, it's terrible for PK because it is a lot slower, but it being slower gives it way higher mobility than the PDW (this is exactly why I consider the PDW SD horrible/terrible/awful for spar). I feel it also has a lower hit timer like the UMP 45.

4. This gun is really underrated. Maybe its big shape and weird look gives people bad impression about it, but it's not bad. It has a faster RoF than the Sten and it feels a bit like the M4, but with a bit lower hit timer and a higher magazine capacity by 4 bullets.

3. The good ol' Sten has its distinctive high magazine capacity of 32 bullets, two times the magazine capacity of the M-4. The reload freeze is the third lowest (yes the 3rd lowest, 0.12s) in all-game, just by comparisson the lowest freeze in all the game belongs to the Five Sevens/KAP 40, at 0.085 s, but since they are special on ''akimbo'', let's consider it 0.17 lol. The Sten has a lot of mobility but its weakest point is the spread, which it almost has none. But if you know how time your movements this gun is perfect for you.

2. The A-91 is one of the most used guns today, I risk saying it is the 2nd most used, losing only to the M-4, it became famous due to the high spread and high mobility combined, and it also gives you a fair magazine capacity of 25 bullets, it took the place of the PBP Auto Rifle for the spread gun for spar. It can be a bit dangerous because of the lower RoF than the usual.

1. The M-4 is a classic. This is definitely the weapon of choice for experienced sparrers and og players, always being the base for comparrison with other weapons. The fairly decent mobility, RoF and spread makes it the best and most iconic gun for use at spar. I absolutely like it. I included the Default Rifle because they both have almost the same stats, with a little difference:

Default Rifle | Freeze: 0.185 RoF: 0.2688 Reload Freeze: 0.35 Spread: 0.1 Magazine Capacity: 15
    M4 | Freeze: 0.1945 RoF: 0.3 Reload Freeze: 0.3 Spread: 0.1 Magazine Capacity: 16

Very small difference that should be taken into consideration, also considerating the small price difference: 50k for Default, 55k for M4.

*I didn't include ARX-160 because I don't feel it is worth it, due to the poor mobility. But its spread is kind of enjoyable.

*I didn't include the SIG Sauer 516 because it has no spread at all and is used on right hand. Every other point it's almost exactly like the M4, save for the higher magazine capacity, making it a hard weapon to use.

*I didn't include the Scar H and ESPECIALLY the Sawed AK47 because of the 4-shot-kill-ability, which could make your opponent grab and use the BAR on you. The Sawed AK47 is a great gun, especially due to the high mobility and 4 shot kill ability. Of course it requires skill to use because of the slow RoF, no spread and being used on right hand, but having less freeze than the BAR already makes it special.

*Did not include the SMR due to the same reason of the Thompson (slightly less worse).

Little edit, for the number of shots required to kill a player in spar (considering the weapons are in perfect shape and you are in a 50 hp room)

How do I save a post

Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by Majka View Post
    The Pdw sd is probably the next best thing
    Alright, will be considering this!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    You said "below 90k" but does that mean "I have 90,000 gralats?" Because if so, buy the A-91.

Yeah below 90K, since reaching that threshold presents the regrettable urge not to increase the budget to 100K haha!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post

10. G36 Tactical (90k)
    9. AKM (55k)
    8. F2000 (65k)
    7. UMP 45 (84.5k)
    6. PBP Auto Rifle (55k)
    5. MPX SMG (70k)
    4. WH42 (65k)
    3. Sten (65k)
    2. A-91 (90k)

Upvote on this. A very comprehensive list for a reply and I thank you for the effort! Because I already have the M4 back then, that I prefer it over it’s old rival the Sten, I may be leaning towards the Default, considering the price differential it has versus the A-91 as well. A new gun with many skins to minimize boredom plus the stats of the good ol’ M4, why not?

A question on the stats the you cited, is it from the 2016 official thread by BiTzSam? Is the thread updated or a separate new one is created? TIA!

Quote Originally Posted by Reck View Post
    - - - Updated - - -
    Upvote on this. A very comprehensive list for a reply and I thank you for the effort! Because I already have the M4 back then, that I prefer it over it’s old rival the Sten, I may be leaning towards the Default, considering the price differential it has versus the A-91 as well. A new gun with many skins to minimize boredom plus the stats of the good ol’ M4, why not?

A question on the stats the you cited, is it from the 2016 official thread by BiTzSam? Is the thread updated or a separate new one is created? TIA!
    You're welcome, mr. Since this is a very common question, I decided to do the list to help more people with the same curiosity. About the stats, yes they are from the 2016 Bitzsam Thread, but you may not worry, because, believe it or not, the guns I cited didn't receive any changes since then. The last major nerf had done (2017) messed up more with high tier guns like the B.A.R. and the Ghost M-4, except for the Scar H and Sawed AK47 that received minimum freeze nerfs, almost unnoticeable (tho Sawed AK got an unfortunate ''clip size'' reduction from 35 to 16 bullets. The Thompson and M8a1 also received some major nerfs which is why I didn't recommend them (freeze and reload freeze for Thompson, slowness and an enourmous magazine reduction (from 30 to 16 bullets) for the M8a1). Other than these, they're all still the same. I forgot to talk about the FAL OSW, but it is basically the same as WH-42 if you wonder (even the price is the same, 65k). Good luck ~

I'll just update this with my own opinion at this point in time for anyone who might face the same crossroad as I did. After experiencing today's meta, I would have to say that A-91 is the best gun under the 100K range today.

I don't have the exact stats to show since the gun stat thread's closed for certain reasons, but A-91 is definitely the new M4. It felt close to a Vector than anything else. It has a devastating pair of inaccuracy and commendable RoF with a decent freeze to boot that just overwhelms in the arena. There are gameplay videos in YouTube for you to watch since again, there won't be updated numbers to support this.

If you're deciding for a gun below 100K for spar, you may want to consider squeezing in some more work (or $ if that serves you) and push for A-91. Won't disappoint.