Thread: Issue - Mac Discrimination

Exclamation Issue - Mac Discrimination

I've been doing Ganis for years, including on PW and been hired on the Era PC Server. I have major experience with many servers to use their online Graalshop, since on Mac you are unable to download the Offline Gani Editor. Regarding the offline Graalshop issue, I have applied to iEra, and since I cannot create the ganis in an offline editor, I will not be taken seriously on the application.

I'm looking to have access to the Test iEra Server to demonstrate my skills.

Otherwise, I cannot complete the application.
    'Do or do not; there is no try'

Uh, you can always use a virtual machine. This problem should be sent as a ticket, but I doubt the Mac version would be made.
    https://osxdaily.com/2015/03/25/inst...rtualbox-os-x/
    Good luck.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Uh, you can always use a virtual machine. This problem should be sent as a ticket, but I doubt the Mac version would be made.
    https://osxdaily.com/2015/03/25/inst...rtualbox-os-x/
    Good luck.
    I agree, if it has not yet been created, I cannot convince anyone. I've previously worked on servers, I'd like the chance to apply fairly, however.

No ones gonna help you because the admins are ignorant

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiZer View Post
    Yes, kaiZer, because it is indeed the fault of iEra admins and staff that a program used for universal GraalOnline creation has not yet been optimized for MacOS. You are bright.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiZer View Post
    I'm sure most admins on GraalOnline Era don't know how to program, and I am not talking about GS2 only.
    It's toonslab who deals with this.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    You don't need access to the Era test server, just ask for access to testbed since you will also have access to the gani editor on there.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    You don't need access to the Era test server, just ask for access to testbed since you will also have access to the gani editor on there.
    The staff in-charge of Testbed take months to respond; thus why I created this thread

Issue - Mac Discrimination

I’m also on a Mac and I understand your struggle, but blaming Era staff or anyone on Graal for that matter is silly. I bought a Mac knowing perfectly that it is very limited in terms of games and some special applications, especially Graal. It isn’t discrimination at all, the amount of Mac users is very low. As the people above me said just install a virtual machine, you don’t even need to buy anything because Windows 10 is free. Try asking around the Graal PC community for development servers. Most of the people who own a development server don’t mind giving RC to other users, in fact that’s exactly how I got access to a development server, just ask around. Also yes: testbed is a mess, don’t know what happened to it but all of my emails were ignored when I wanted to apply there.
    Last edited by Alexei; 04-30-2020 at 02:23 AM.