Thread: Question about mining.

Lightbulb Question about mining.

Hello everyone, i have a question i was researching some stuff about mining and i thought to myself are there any shortcuts, by shortcuts i mean any ways to level up faster or more efficiently and all that you know.

any help at all is appreciated.

as far as i’m concerned the only *legal* way is to just grind and do it legitimately. though you could go to a corner and just mine the two sides of the corners while watching tv or something. that way you don’t have to put in as much effort

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also mine at an area that player arent allowed to trow barrel, some annoying people like me love to grab barrel and go downs mine killing everybody
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

No. It is not worth it.
    There was this player who was level 100 in mining, and she would lend her account to people for 500 trochus/3 hours, I used her account to mine and I got 23k. It was way back then in 2015 though.
    I asked her how she managed to become level 100, she told me that it took her years.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by dimits View Post
    Hello everyone, i have a question i was researching some stuff about mining and i thought to myself are there any shortcuts, by shortcuts i mean any ways to level up faster or more efficiently and all that you know.

any help at all is appreciated.
    Honestly dude, you're going to be here for a ....while if you're going to pursue mining. The only advice I can really give you is be consistent and find something to entertain you in the meantime. If it's not a serious grind and you're just trying to get experience in mining, put on some movies and just do it in the background.

Mine in corners and alternate from the 2 sides. Don't rapidly tap in order to mine, wait a couple of seconds and then put your drill back into the rocks (trust ms, it boosts efficiency.) Finally, mine in places where people can't use barrels.

Never be tempted by a macro and you'll be just fine. I wish you luck.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

I'd like to reiterate the whole '"grab something to watch while you're at it" when mining, really helps a LOT. Netflix away