Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ghost MP4 or Bar?

Ghost MP4 or Bar?

Dunno which to buy first :/

They're both great guns but they have different purposes. It's not like you can't use the GM4 in PK and bases, but it is way less effective than the BAR would be. Same goes for spar, at vice-versa, BAR due to the low mobility is less effective than the GM4 (of course if you're an a***ole and wanna rush spar wins you may use the BAR).
    Since I really enjoy the low freeze on the GM4, I'd go with it, but for the more average player (which I imagine you are), you should get the BAR. ~

I’d recommend bar but you’re a bully so /:

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    (which I imagine you are), you should get the BAR. ~
    Don't ever talk to me again.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoolGamer View Post
    Don't ever talk to me again.
    "Ghost M4 or BAR?" is a question any veteran player would know how to answer, sincerely.

Ghost m4 if you're more interested in sparring however knowing you I believe you should just go with bar because it takes no skill and you just have to spray and pray
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    "Ghost M4 or BAR?" is a question any veteran player would know how to answer, sincerely.
    I know right? That's a silly question to be asking for someone who claims to be a "veteran" in this game. Kids

Lmao hes gonna start another thread about which gun to buy

Development Team
    PSA: No bullying or provoking please, I get that you don't like someone and you want to share it "publicly" but honestly this isn't the place for it, and it really ticks me off to see members wanting to flame each other. Keep it to through DMs or something. Lets keep this place clean and as friendly as possible. <3
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    PSA: No bullying or provoking please, I get that you don't like someone and you want to share it "publicly" but honestly this isn't the place for it, and it really ticks me off to see members wanting to flame each other. Keep it to through DMs or something. Lets keep this place clean and as friendly as possible. <3
    Agreed, we should all be at the very least civil with obviously the goal being for us to get along.. however I honestly think people are just reflecting the attitude that this certain user has against him. As we saw when they first joined, they were very sour and toxic even towards people who were attempting to be nice to them—fabricating problems that were moot to begin with in order to start drama. It's not cool but I mean.. actions have consequences.

This thread is probably gonna get closed because of certain replies but oh well. Sucks everyone can't just be neutral.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.