Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ghost MP4 or Bar?

Soldier
    From experience, I'd say the Ghost M4 is the better choice for sparring. Its low freeze and high damage make it quite powerful in capable (and incapable) hands. In comparison, the BAR is a great choice if you intend to base or pk because of its fire rate and high damage. The BAR can also be strong in spar if you're skilled enough to play with its low freeze (essentially comes down to you not spamming and timing your shots more carefully) although I will mention that players can tend to get irritated if you use the gun in spars (but who really cares about all that )
    Feel free to pm me with any questions or concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by Shq View Post
    From experience, I'd say the Ghost M4 is the better choice for sparring. Its low freeze and high damage make it quite powerful in capable (and incapable) hands. In comparison, the BAR is a great choice if you intend to base or pk because of its fire rate and high damage. The BAR can also be strong in spar if you're skilled enough to play with its low freeze (essentially comes down to you not spamming and timing your shots more carefully) although I will mention that players can tend to get irritated if you use the gun in spars (but who really cares about all that )
    With all due respect but there is no way BAR has low freeze. What it has is a low rate of fire, which is why its mobility isn't so bad after all.
    Last edited by Shq; 04-16-2020 at 05:15 AM.

Thank you, I wish there are more players like you out there.

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    With all due respect but there is no way BAR has low freeze. What it has is a low rate of fire, which is why its mobility isn't so bad after all.
    Didn't catch that, I meant to say that BAR has a high freeze. Wouldn't say it has a low ROF though
    Feel free to pm me with any questions or concerns.

I'm not an owner or user of those guns (so please, verify what I say), but I've heard more experienced players claim that the Ghost M4 is more skillbased whilst the BAR is a more of a get-good-quick weapon. Make of that what you will.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Didn't catch that, I meant to say that BAR has a high freeze. Wouldn't say it has a low ROF though
    I mean it's not allllllllll slow but compared to what it was before the nerf...