Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shipka and PBP shotgun or Sawed off AK and PBP shotgun or save up for something else?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Shipka and PBP shotgun or Sawed off AK and PBP shotgun or save up for something else?

I have 203k for grinding for 4 days. What gun should I buy? I tried Gun Expert but no one seems to be helpful there.

Shipka and Pbp

- - - Updated - - -

Or Pdw and Pbp
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Pbp doesn't really seem to be useful honestly, I've had it for years but I've never used it more than 5 times :V it deals a lot of damage but the huge freeze isn't worth it imo

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Buy Bar/Metal/Gm4 if you don't have a decent gun already. Imo the PBP is only really good in niche situations and I don't see it being used as much anymore (not saying its bad though). Shipka is a great gun but if you're gonna buy it just be wary of the freeze.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    Buy Bar/Metal/Gm4 if you don't have a decent gun already. Imo the PBP is only really good in niche situations and I don't see it being used as much anymore (not saying its bad though). Shipka is a great gun but if you're gonna buy it just be wary of the freeze.
    Metal storm still good?

Quote Originally Posted by Cinos View Post
    Metal storm still good?
    Yes its similar to the GM4 but with a bigger clip and more spread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    Yes its similar to the GM4 but with a bigger clip and more spread.
    The Metalstorm has a bigger fire power but has way less mobility. I'd say Metalstorm is more of a PK gun compared to the GM4. They aren't daaaat similar at all.

About the grind, I once did 22k gralats in a day, working non-stop for around 16 hours in a single day, by trash and mushroom picking AND mail delivering. I don't believe this dude could have done 50k gralats a day unless he is level 80 or more at mining, which I also believe he isn't.
    I don't think it is even possible to do more than 30k even at the best place for pizzas.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    The Metalstorm has a bigger fire power but has way less mobility. I'd say Metalstorm is more of a PK gun compared to the GM4. They aren't daaaat similar at all.

About the grind, I once did 22k gralats in a day, working non-stop for around 16 hours in a single day, by trash and mushroom picking AND mail delivering. I don't believe this dude could have done 50k gralats a day unless he is level 80 or more at mining, which I also believe he isn't.
    I don't think it is even possible to do more than 30k even at the best place for pizzas.
    He's definitely not level 80 in mining. John claims to be a "Graal Era veteran" although considering he lacks knowledge in a lot of basic and essential components and complains about things a "veteran" would otherwise be fine with, there's no way he spent years grinding mining to get up to level 80 in mining.

When I was hospitalized, I played a ton of iEra. I did car missions nonstop for at least 10 hours a day and barely managed to dent $10,000 gralats. Apparently you can make a ton of money from grinding pizzas all day, but that's still only around $48,000 gralats for an entire, nonstop 24-hour period. It just doesn't seem plausible.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    According to the gun stats posted on Era Go the difference in freeze is 0.02 and the difference in fire rate is 0.015. This means that "fire power" (bare in mind both take 5 hits to kill) and mobility are practically the same and the differences are pretty much negligible. I think its fair to say that apart from the spread and clip size (which I already mentioned) they are similar and in fact almost identical.

I don't own a GM4 so I'm basing what I said from the stats listed on Era Go - Which to my knowledge could be perfectly accurate or out of date. But if we exclude clip size and spread, saying they aren't that similar at all is just wrong.
    Last edited by Lilith; 04-13-2020 at 01:02 AM.

Your goals may play a factor, so it would help to identify it first (spar, PKs, basing).

In a more, I would say, balanced selection- go for Shipka and M4. Shipka covers your PK/basing needs and M4 (or something else like PDW SD or Sten) if you're interested in sparring (complex).

On a side note, how did you manage to "grind" over 50K a day, if you don't mind?