Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shipka and PBP shotgun or Sawed off AK and PBP shotgun or save up for something else?

Shipka and PBP shotgun or Sawed off AK and PBP shotgun or save up for something else?

I have 203k for grinding for 4 days. What gun should I buy? I tried Gun Expert but no one seems to be helpful there.

Shipka and Pbp

- - - Updated - - -

Or Pdw and Pbp
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Pbp doesn't really seem to be useful honestly, I've had it for years but I've never used it more than 5 times :V it deals a lot of damage but the huge freeze isn't worth it imo

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Buy Bar/Metal/Gm4 if you don't have a decent gun already. Imo the PBP is only really good in niche situations and I don't see it being used as much anymore (not saying its bad though). Shipka is a great gun but if you're gonna buy it just be wary of the freeze.

Your goals may play a factor, so it would help to identify it first (spar, PKs, basing).

In a more, I would say, balanced selection- go for Shipka and M4. Shipka covers your PK/basing needs and M4 (or something else like PDW SD or Sten) if you're interested in sparring (complex).

On a side note, how did you manage to "grind" over 50K a day, if you don't mind?

He gotta be joking. Back in the days I would make around 5k a day at most by doing car missions..

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Reck View Post
    Your goals may play a factor, so it would help to identify it first (spar, PKs, basing).

In a more, I would say, balanced selection- go for Shipka and M4. Shipka covers your PK/basing needs and M4 (or something else like PDW SD or Sten) if you're interested in sparring (complex).

On a side note, how did you manage to "grind" over 50K a day, if you don't mind?
    The truth? He didn't. Unless he spends over 14 hours grinding car missions nonstop and considers it "a day."

Which would explain a lot about him if you think about it.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Apparantly you can get 50k a day with pizza (car missions would work too I guess) and the pk arena events. But considering how this guy doesn't have a decent gun yet then your probably right @AZN

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    Buy Bar/Metal/Gm4 if you don't have a decent gun already. Imo the PBP is only really good in niche situations and I don't see it being used as much anymore (not saying its bad though). Shipka is a great gun but if you're gonna buy it just be wary of the freeze.
    Metal storm still good?

Well, let's just let people be haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    Apparantly you can get 50k a day with pizza (car missions would work too I guess) and the pk arena events. But considering how this guy doesn't have a decent gun yet then your probably right @AZN
    Damn the grind's real. I was actually spying on the pizza highscores and there are players tallying around 3K-4K pizzas a day! Does the veteran pizza job have something that speeds up the pizza-making process or does it just pay more than the standard pizza job?