Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shipka and PBP shotgun or Sawed off AK and PBP shotgun or save up for something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Cinos View Post
    Metal storm still good?
    Yes its similar to the GM4 but with a bigger clip and more spread.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Reck View Post
    Well, let's just let people be haha!

Damn the grind's real. I was actually spying on the pizza highscores and there are players tallying around 3K-4K pizzas a day! Does the veteran pizza job have something that speeds up the pizza-making process or does it just pay more than the standard pizza job?
    In a way. Money production is relatively the same but efficiency is increased tenfold. Then again, people get early starts at like midnight and will grind until 8AM.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    Yes its similar to the GM4 but with a bigger clip and more spread.
    The Metalstorm has a bigger fire power but has way less mobility. I'd say Metalstorm is more of a PK gun compared to the GM4. They aren't daaaat similar at all.

About the grind, I once did 22k gralats in a day, working non-stop for around 16 hours in a single day, by trash and mushroom picking AND mail delivering. I don't believe this dude could have done 50k gralats a day unless he is level 80 or more at mining, which I also believe he isn't.
    I don't think it is even possible to do more than 30k even at the best place for pizzas.

You can get 40k+ per day on car job, i know from my experience before.
    The tricks is giving up job that are far away or hot pk zone and memorizing all the path, eventually you will be smooth like doing pizza.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    The Metalstorm has a bigger fire power but has way less mobility. I'd say Metalstorm is more of a PK gun compared to the GM4. They aren't daaaat similar at all.

About the grind, I once did 22k gralats in a day, working non-stop for around 16 hours in a single day, by trash and mushroom picking AND mail delivering. I don't believe this dude could have done 50k gralats a day unless he is level 80 or more at mining, which I also believe he isn't.
    I don't think it is even possible to do more than 30k even at the best place for pizzas.
    He's definitely not level 80 in mining. John claims to be a "Graal Era veteran" although considering he lacks knowledge in a lot of basic and essential components and complains about things a "veteran" would otherwise be fine with, there's no way he spent years grinding mining to get up to level 80 in mining.

When I was hospitalized, I played a ton of iEra. I did car missions nonstop for at least 10 hours a day and barely managed to dent $10,000 gralats. Apparently you can make a ton of money from grinding pizzas all day, but that's still only around $48,000 gralats for an entire, nonstop 24-hour period. It just doesn't seem plausible.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

According to the gun stats posted on Era Go the difference in freeze is 0.02 and the difference in fire rate is 0.015. This means that "fire power" (bare in mind both take 5 hits to kill) and mobility are practically the same and the differences are pretty much negligible. I think its fair to say that apart from the spread and clip size (which I already mentioned) they are similar and in fact almost identical.

I don't own a GM4 so I'm basing what I said from the stats listed on Era Go - Which to my knowledge could be perfectly accurate or out of date. But if we exclude clip size and spread, saying they aren't that similar at all is just wrong.
    Last edited by Lilith; 04-13-2020 at 01:02 AM.

What are you all talking about? How do you make 22k a day?? Did car missions get buffed or something?

According to the gun stats posted on Era Go the difference in freeze is 0.02 and the difference in fire rate is 0.015. This means that "fire power" (bare in mind both take 5 hits to kill) and mobility are practically the same and the differences are pretty much negligible. I think its fair to say that apart from the spread and clip size (which I already mentioned) they are similar and in fact almost identical.

I don't own a GM4 so I'm basing what I said from the stats listed on Era Go - Which to my knowledge could be perfectly accurate or out of date. But if we exclude clip size and spread, saying they aren't that similar at all is just wrong.
    You have to consider that Metalstorm is an automatic rifle (or smg? dunno, it's a fictional weapon) with higher rate of fire and more freeze. Therefore, the ghost M4 being semi automatic and having less freeze makes it a deadly weapon for spar because of the higher mobility, explaining why the metalstorm is so harder to find at spar than the ghost m4. Metalstorm was never nerfed/buffed since it got released and gm4 suffered several nerfs since G187 shop came out. Yes the GM4 is better than the metalstorm.

You have to consider that Metalstorm is an automatic rifle (or smg? dunno, it's a fictional weapon) with higher rate of fire and more freeze. Therefore, the ghost M4 being semi automatic and having less freeze makes it a deadly weapon for spar because of the higher mobility, explaining why the metalstorm is so harder to find at spar than the ghost m4. Metalstorm was never nerfed/buffed since it got released and gm4 suffered several nerfs since G187 shop came out. Yes the GM4 is better than the metalstorm.
    I didn't say that one is better than the other nor was I talking about their usage in spar. I'm just stating that the guns are similar (excluding clip size and spread) which if you look at the stat differences they are. Just because one may have slightly higher firerate or slightly lower freeze doesn't make them not similar.

I didn't say that one is better than the other nor was I talking about their usage in spar. I'm just stating that the guns are similar (excluding clip size and spread) which if you look at the stat differences they are. Just because one may have slightly higher firerate or slightly lower freeze doesn't make them not similar.
    They are guns for different purposes. I know you didn't mention usages at spar but we indirectly mention it because the guns in general have roles they do better than others. I'd say the M4 or even the Sten is more similar to the Ghost M4 than the Metalstorm itself. Just because the gun has slightly less freeze doesn't mean it has the same level of mobility, you see, even the Minigun has a bit lower freeze than the Metalstorm but because of the extremely fast rate of fire it has no mobility at all. Metalstorm is more of a PK gun, it is basically an original BAR (fast (combined with the medium freeze, takes out the mobility), low hit timer and spread, all things that the original BAR had) with 1 less damage. The Ghost M4 and BAR are completely different guns, for example. I disagree with you but I respect your thesis. My end of discussion ~