The simple stuff I would like to see:
    Customizable key binds and better controller support
    WASD- Movement
    R- Reload
    T- Type to world
    Y-Type to Gang
    Mouse-Move to aim, left click to shoot
    X,C,Q,F,E- Any of these buttons could be used for grab,
    Those buttons could also for items with dual uses(ex. Brella spin, gun modes)
    Some non simple changes that could grow the game immensely
    Bring the game to steam instead of the low quality website that it runs off now, and make the game free to play. Millions of people look at that free to play list looking for new games, and if Graal was on it, it could bring in a large number of players. You could either have a separate app for all games, or a “Graal” game where you spawn into a hub branching out to all other games, with the option to make one of them your default. Bringing along controller support would make the simplicity of it all easy enough for new players to quickly latch on to the game and bring in more $$$.
    I'm sure all of this second part is way easier said than done but this game has so much potential for being 9 years in(Era in specific) that it could easily keep going. I've chatted with people around Era asking them about their time with the PC era and the biggest complaint I got was about the key binds.
    Thanks for reading, and please let me know if you can branch off this idea to further greater this game.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    The simple stuff I would like to see:
    Customizable key binds and better controller support
    WASD- Movement
    R- Reload
    T- Type to world
    Y-Type to Gang
    Mouse-Move to aim, left click to shoot
    X,C,Q,F,E- Any of these buttons could be used for grab,
    Those buttons could also for items with dual uses(ex. Brella spin, gun modes)
    Some non simple changes that could grow the game immensely
    Bring the game to steam instead of the low quality website that it runs off now, and make the game free to play. Millions of people look at that free to play list looking for new games, and if Graal was on it, it could bring in a large number of players. You could either have a separate app for all games, or a “Graal” game where you spawn into a hub branching out to all other games, with the option to make one of them your default. Bringing along controller support would make the simplicity of it all easy enough for new players to quickly latch on to the game and bring in more $$$.
    I'm sure all of this second part is way easier said than done but this game has so much potential for being 9 years in(Era in specific) that it could easily keep going. I've chatted with people around Era asking them about their time with the PC era and the biggest complaint I got was about the key binds.
    Thanks for reading, and please let me know if you can branch off this idea to further greater this game.
    There's a few issues with this. First, putting a game on Steam is a lot easier said than done, especially when you have to consider that ToonsLab wants to pocket all potential profits made from the game. It's a fact, and if you want Steam to host your big MMORPG game, you're going to have to fork over some money. In terms of expansion, that's a good idea in theory. Putting the game on a bigger platform will cause more players to join the game. But then you have to consider, "will the servers really be able to support these many players?" I'm going to assume that GraalOnline as a whole runs off of it's own proprietary servers, which are expensive to buy, run and expand. That's why the admins can't just "fix the lag," by the way. It's very costly and not something that can just happen on a whim.

In terms of keybinds however, I 100% agree. I don't know who designed the keybinds for all versions of the Graal web versions, but they were obviously confused. I understand that kind of layout could've worked in.. say.. 2012, but to think we've gone over 6 years without some type of quality of life change to the PC Graal is baffling and it's something I'd really wanna see change soon.

Good post, however that whole "Steam" idea could use some work. It's great in concept but.. it'll never be executed well.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Newcomer
    I 100% figured the steam idea would not happen, but hey why not throw it out there, and yes sadly steam/ any host does take a big fraction of your profits. But on the contrary if it would double the size of the game that would bring in more money, and cover costs of expansion. But yes, I agree it will sadly not happen.

Interesting, I agree about the keys, but many PC players, including myself, are used to these controls and changing them would affect us.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis_Gonzales View Post
    Interesting, I agree about the keys, but many PC players, including myself, are used to these controls and changing them would affect us.
    Totally understandable, personally I think it should be customizable, or the new default. pretty much every pc game runs off the controls that I listed in the original post.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    I've remapped every key, and it's made an enormous difference to my gameplay so I'd recommend it to anyone if theyre able to do it.
    It's pretty easy to do if you've got custom software for your keyboard and mouse.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Steam is sht. Epic Games store is wayyyyy better if youre a developer/owner of a game

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiZer View Post
    Steam is sht. Epic Games store is wayyyyy better if youre a developer/owner of a game
    Getting your game on the Epic Games store is harder than loading your game onto Steam. Also, whether you realize it or not, Steam is more widely used than the Epic Games launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    Getting your game on the Epic Games store is harder than loading your game onto Steam. Also, whether you realize it or not, Steam is more widely used than the Epic Games launcher.
    And? People should use EG Launcher more than Steam. Steam is a monopoly. EG is way better. So go ahead and delete steam and get the EG launcher

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiZer View Post
    And? People should use EG Launcher more than Steam. Steam is a monopoly. EG is way better. So go ahead and delete steam and get the EG launcher
    Come back to me when the EG Launcher has all of the games I play with my friends.