Thread: Nerf for that Golden AXN gun?

Nerf for that Golden AXN gun?

Yeah a 200k gralat gun, hard work from a graalian who is addicted or a credit card user over a free to play gun and the noob who's lucky enough to get 3.8k has the advantage.

We should add a sleep HARD sleep on the GAXN gun for balance.

The sniper rifle in the LT shop is as balanced as the 110k ones, how come the 10dmg bar like gun outclasses every gun in the game.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoolGamer View Post
    Yeah a 200k gralat gun, hard work from a graalian who is addicted or a credit card user over a free to play gun and the noob who's lucky enough to get 3.8k has the advantage.

The sniper rifle in the LT shop is as balanced as the 110k ones, how come the 10dmg bar like gun outclasses every gun in the game.
    What is a "hard sleep?" This post is confusing.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

why do you want everything nerfed?

Quote Originally Posted by Majka View Post
    why do you want everything nerfed?
    Those guns are destroying the game. They nerfed the bar to unable to spar but they added other guns that aren't balanced.

Those guns are destroying the game. They nerfed the bar to unable to spar but they added other guns that aren't balanced.
    The Bar was never designed to be a spar gun - It was always primarily geared towards basing. But that being said the Bar is suprisingly such a good gun for spar due to it having 12.5 damage with decent other stats. It takes little to no skill to rush bottom and then box someone in. Its other stats such as freeze aren't desirable but having your gun kill in one less bullet is huge. Saying its unable to spar is wrong. Go to the spar complex and see for yourself ; There will be at least a few players who are using the Bar.

Also I may be wrong but I think it takes more time to get the GAXR than the Bar so if its better then rightfully so. Instead of just crying in almost every post you make, if you actually think something needs nerfing then backup your points with good justification and reasoning. Just saying that the GAXR is better than Bar so it should be nerfed is not enough. It might also help that you actually spell the name of the gun you're talking about right in the first place.
    Last edited by Lilith; 04-13-2020 at 02:31 PM.

I didn't even visit the LT shop and just farm lt coins for every hour, I just want that blade that heals you for 3 hp per second until I saw that 1 stock gun and ignored it and turns out its too OP and annoying causing people to leave the area than deal with that tumor. They really need to nerf that golden gun.