Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RedBoy Got Fired? Or Just A Rumor ?

RedBoy Got Fired? Or Just A Rumor ?

holaaaaaaaaaaa Era ,
    well today i am worried about something guys , ..
    and im not sure about it , so if i am wrong dont blame me ,..
    hm i heard that redboy got fired due he gives to his self 4 ecs and won an illegal auction ,.. but i dnt know if thats true
    -but if it was true it will be legal to fire him aswell
    #Y0L0_Thanks

I told you what happened, yet you make this thread.

Shows how much you're in need of attention.
    Last edited by RedBoy786; 09-02-2013 at 10:45 AM.

He better not have been. He wouldn't have given himself ec, and I don't know anything about an auction. Anyway, if he was, that's a huge mistake by the upper era administration. Redboy is(was) no doubt the best Pr right now. He answers questions immediatly and has never abused his powers as an admin.
    If he was fired, bring him back...

Banned
    Honestly, I don't know, but if he was, it's none of anyone's business unless he chooses to tell anyone.

HA¡ Total BS why he was fired... He dosen't need the stupid ecs or the acutioned Item, and Layerd won't even respond his Pms

jeni
    Yes it is accurate that RedBoy was removed and we cannot discuss any of the reasoning why. Many of you are pming me and attacking me directly (or any other staff member for that reason) and that is unprofessional and inappropriate. Staffing is not a personal issue, it is an issue of rules and adherence. If RedBoy wishes to discuss the situation, that is up to him but staff will not be discussing this private matter.

I realize you wish to express your opinions on the matter and that is fine; however, please do so respectfully and within our forum rules as we have already had to address a few members who have chose to post outside of forum guidelines on this topic. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    Yes it is accurate that RedBoy was removed and we cannot discuss any of the reasoning why. Many of you are pming me and attacking me directly (or any other staff member for that reason) and that is unprofessional and inappropriate. Staffing is not a personal issue, it is an issue of rules and adherence. If RedBoy wishes to discuss the situation, that is up to him but staff will not be discussing this private matter.

I realize you wish to express your opinions on the matter and that is fine; however, please do so respectfully and within our forum rules as we have already had to address a few members who have chose to post outside of forum guidelines on this topic. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
    well so sorry but im really hasty about that , and if i put it on other topics such as letter to staff , if i put it there no one will respond me , so era is the only way to get all players views

So sorry to hear RedBoy is fired. If its my fault, then Redboy, you know why I don't care.
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]

Great. Thanks alot (intense sarcasm, not directed at jeni). Redboy didn't take the 4 ec, and he would have no reason to. He's pretty good at events, and if you add those easy to get fb uploads, and the fact that being a pr is better than 4 ec, he didnt do it.

This a huge upset....

So you fire redboy for no reason? Wow era you HAVE to give a reason otherwise its abuse of power yourself