Thread: Car and Motocycle Races, Yachts...

Gangster Hat Car and Motocycle Races, Yachts...

Hello to everybody! As you can see i am here on Graal Era since 2014 on Era-Go since 2018 but i don't really focus on Era-Go forums. Graal Era is great game and it is still great but i think some stuff should be added to the game.

YACHT

We all know that we can buy house and gang house in Graal Era and decorate it as we wish. How about the new YACHTS to be added in the game,

This is Specifications that Yacht should have:

• The YACHT should have the same function as House or Gang House but there should be up to 5 Decks and some rooms in that yacht.
    • YACHTS should also countain some features that House and Gang House do not have and also worth to buy (Type the ideas down below).
    • YACHT's worth should be around 20k-35k, YACHT's Template worth should be around 5k just like the Gang House template.

CAR AND MOTOCYCLE RACES

I'm glad my wish is granted about motocycles being added to game. A little disappointing thing is that Car and Motocycle are only used to travel from A to B.

I think these new features should be added in game:

• Players should be able to race with other players and win prices.
    • Races should function like the Arcade, e.g. Player win the race he gets 5 or 10 tickets that he could spend in Racer shop, also if player wants to race, he/she must get the racing coins.
    • Racing coins you can get by Freebie Rewards or at a Racing Coins ATM just like in Arcade

Any questions, suggestions, critics allowed. I also want to hear your Opinions!

Greetings from Quarantine, Vittorio Casttro.

I really like all of these ideas; GTA V inspired (perfect for the iEra theme)

I would like to add, promoting car and motorcycles with some type of customization.
    'Do or do not; there is no try'

No thank you.
    As a veteran Graalonline player, seeing big changes made to this game is tragic for me. I am a nostalgic person and I will always adore what we have now, and also the old stuff.

Related to Players
    I don't think the yachts would really be a good idea—that'd only work in games like GTA where the world is so open ended that those kind of things just.. work right.

As far as expanding the motorcycle and car scenes, yeah I agree. We should be able to do more with these things that cost at the very least $2500 gralats, and I think it would give something new and fun to do in the game.

Great post
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiZer View Post
    No thank you.
    As a veteran Graalonline player, seeing big changes made to this game is tragic for me. I am a nostalgic person and I will always adore what we have now, and also the old stuff.
    Why though? Do you not enjoy new content in a game? And why should this impend on the enjoyment of what others may like? Just because it's not tHe oLd sTuFf?

C'mon man.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

I like the race thing.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    Why though? Do you not enjoy new content in a game? And why should this impend on the enjoyment of what others may like? Just because it's not tHe oLd sTuFf?

C'mon man.
    No man. As I said I'm nostalgic. If something I have now becomes history, I become depressed.

i was sarcastic but on

Quote Originally Posted by kaiZer View Post
    No man. As I said I'm nostalgic. If something I have now becomes history, I become depressed.

i was sarcastic but on
    You are not the center of the game, new updates are for the better most of the time. This would be a definite improvement.
    Do or do not; there is no try