Thread: How many days will take for me to get 200 Event Coins?

How many days will take for me to get 200 Event Coins?

I wasted 33 on a stupid punching gun that isn't even viable caz it sprays 2 bullets and it isn't that fast (if they changed it to 5 bullets then its a good gun, should have bought the katana but past self wants an EC item that isn't tradable so I messed up)

Now I only have 23, How long will it take for me to get to 200?

If the player who bought the Rage Blade for 120k shells took her 180 days to get all those shells, will it take a year to get 200?

Rocket Punch isn’t even that bad. Yes it has 2 punches but it fires pretty fast and has practically very little freeze. Anywho to answer your question it depends on your skillset and the events offered. I usually did Team, Skill, and Chance while avoiding Races since I didn’t like them. I didn’t make a lot of EC, maybe like 2-3 per day. Just keep attending events when they are hosted and you should be fine.

They hold events 4 times a day and if you take advantage of them, it won't take long. I got 100 coins in 25 days to buy a flamethrower and now I have 90 to buy a good ion weapon and I started 18 days ago so that's where it goes

Related to Players
    If you're really good, you could make 3-5 EC a day. Grind this out everyday and you'll be at 200 in no time.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Could get it in 2 months if you play everyday but I hope you don’t get it cuz you’re a bully /:

Could take a while. On average, how many ECs do you make per day?

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Could get it in 2 months if you play everyday but I hope you don’t get it cuz you’re a bully /:
    هل أنت خائف من طفل يا أحمد
    xD يا سلام
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

join event notification groups on disc or kik they spam message to notify you whenever your not playing era just log out near event house your only chance in getting ec are chance and team cuz only 1-5 people win races. If u can get 1 ec per day expect chem on 6-8 months. Most important tip in event is —participation and EVENT NOTIF!-

What, are you thinking about grinding for the ''overpowered stupid machinegun that explodes''? Depends completely on how you good you are at events, lol.

I already got 57, Thank you FanGard.