Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TS invisible bullets

Event Coin TS invisible bullets

I have seen people complaining about random bullet coming from nowhere killing them in Team Spar. So I gave a check and realized that there was no one shooting at the point where the bullets come from. This could be a glitch or lag issue or even hacking. This makes TS became a "Chance" event when players get a 50/50 chance to get in the same team with "these bullets". It's been like a week and in almost every single TS
    Ewwwwwwwww

You managed to get both guesses wrong. Due to the amount of players in TS your client only renders nearby players. They're not hacking, but they're just outside of the scope of what your client can see.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    You managed to get both guesses wrong. Due to the amount of players in TS your client only renders nearby players. They're not hacking, but they're just outside of the scope of what your client can see.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    Nope I've spent like 10 rounds standing next to where these bullets came from and still got nothing. (Don't mind about my win it doesn't matter)

- - - Updated - - -

The strange thing is that these bullets are constantly shot which means that this player manages to reload -> shoot while standing in the middle of thousands of other bullets without getting damaged
    Ewwwwwwwww

True it’s a hacker. More than 7 bullets come out from his “shotgun” always standing in front of huge amount of enemy’s bullets and never dies

Also TS IS OVERHOSTED STOP

I guess they are abusing TS to find that hacker lmao
    Last edited by ItsWhiteLight; 04-16-2020 at 10:14 AM.
    Ewwwwwwwww

I doubt it’s much of a hacker really. Usually some devices can’t load the entire TS arena including the players the only ones that it really can load are bullets during these times. It’s kind of like being on the main map and players load by as you walk past them.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    I doubt it’s much of a hacker really. Usually some devices can’t load the entire TS arena including the players the only ones that it really can load are bullets during these times. It’s kind of like being on the main map and players load by as you walk past them.
    OMG! No wonder Pkers' bullets keeps hitting me. I thought you guys implemented some sort of new bullet like melee hits or something. It was just hackers all along, no wonder they disappear out of nowhere and never have seen again.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought I had packet loss but no.

Facepalm.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoolGamer View Post
    OMG! No wonder Pkers' bullets keeps hitting me. I thought you guys implemented some sort of new bullet like melee hits or something. It was just hackers all along, no wonder they disappear out of nowhere and never have seen again.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought I had packet loss but no.
    No you just suck

Quote Originally Posted by ItsWhiteLight View Post
    I have seen people complaining about random bullet coming from nowhere killing them in Team Spar. So I gave a check and realized that there was no one shooting at the point where the bullets come from. This could be a glitch or lag issue or even hacking. This makes TS became a "Chance" event when players get a 50/50 chance to get in the same team with "these bullets". It's been like a week and in almost every single TS
    Invisible bullets could come from any reason:
    1) Faulty texture rendering
    2) Lag
    3) System mess-up
    4) Hacking
    5) Not noticing bullets and being shocked when they hit you
    6) Shooter is in the background
    7) Poisoning
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".