Thread: Gun Skins

Rodeo

Gun Skins

Hi before I get into my question, I wanted to add that I haven’t been very active in the last few years and my knowledge isn’t all that great. With that being said, I wanted to ask why were gun skins changed? Prices before used to be about 200 gralats but now they’re 2500 gralats. Additionally I also wasn’t able to put the original p2k skin on my p2ks as I couldn’t find the place to do it. If someone could update me that would be very much appreciated.
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Quote Originally Posted by ReyR View Post
    Hi before I get into my question, I wanted to add that I haven’t been very active in the last few years and my knowledge isn’t all that great. With that being said, I wanted to ask why were gun skins changed? Prices before used to be about 200 gralats but now they’re 2500 gralats. Additionally I also wasn’t able to put the original p2k skin on my p2ks as I couldn’t find the place to do it. If someone could update me that would be very much appreciated.
    Anything u bought in 2500 gralats skin will be your permanently you can find the skin when you click your gun in inventory.

Custom Gun Skin plz. I wanna add stickers on them.

- - - Updated - - -

*Upload*

Rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by BroGo View Post
    Anything u bought in 2500 gralats skin will be your permanently you can find the skin when you click your gun in inventory.
    Oh that’s actually a really good idea, I’m glad they implemented this. Thanks btw I really appreciate it
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    OP was answered, closing

I saw. I conquered. I came.