Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: We need places to trash things out

Exclamation We need places to trash things out

You see, there are many places in era where beef can happen. And many a times, we leave the beef in the verbal arena for too long it becomes a heated verbal quarrel between parties involving exchange of profanities and cusses.

So, why not we give these dudes some space to trash things out, in the toilet?

I'd like to propose we make all toilets a PK Zone and if there are no toilets, add em. Add at least one toilet to the Spar Complex and Plasma Corp. Big toilets so people could start a gunfight in there. While in the toilet, 10 gralats will be deducted from each person's wallet per minute as a form of uh, Janitor's Tip.

We need to give people a space to vent out their anger, or we will have a toxic verbal environment.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

I mean not a bad idea after all

Just remove airport and add a big af dumpster zone with tons of rubbish and a huge PK sign at the entrance.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

make the school's principal 's office useful in line with this

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    Just remove airport and add a big af dumpster zone with tons of rubbish and a huge PK sign at the entrance.
    LOL.

Umm, I'm not sure I understand here, you wanna make some sort of PK Arena but toilet themed? I'm not really into this idea really, like there's always gonna be toxic players one way or another and it's not like that's really a form of punishment, it just gets the players riled up even more. "Yo you turd monkey, you wanna hash it out in the big dumpster? I'm gonna wreck you." LOL Like, it'll just be continued cursing, like people already challenge each other to spars (because that somehow proves you're better?) to have these things dealt with.

Also, no, stahp with the taxes. We all know you're tryna hide that in there.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

maybe for a day make everywhere a pk zone

Quote Originally Posted by Sof View Post
    maybe for a day make everywhere a pk zone
    Dear lord! Could you imagine the chaos at Start?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah1441 View Post
    Dear lord! Could you imagine the chaos at Start?
    Watch, they're gonna pull this for a sick April Fool's prank next year.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    You see, there are many places in era where beef can happen. And many a times, we leave the beef in the verbal arena for too long it becomes a heated verbal quarrel between parties involving exchange of profanities and cusses.

So, why not we give these dudes some space to trash things out, in the toilet?

I'd like to propose we make all toilets a PK Zone and if there are no toilets, add em. Add at least one toilet to the Spar Complex and Plasma Corp. Big toilets so people could start a gunfight in there. While in the toilet, 10 gralats will be deducted from each person's wallet per minute as a form of uh, Janitor's Tip.

We need to give people a space to vent out their anger, or we will have a toxic verbal environment.
    This was a generally good idea up until you added the part about the 10 buck-a-roos. Just.. why man?

Anyways yeah, I agree. It'd be pretty funny to have a place where severely toxic people go to duke it out. Reminds me a lot of the Dunce Lobbies that are in GTA V—where a player is taken if they're caught cheating or just an all around bad sport. I'd like to add that these trips to the toilet should be counted as a form of punishments in the vain of warnings or gags. To combat this though, they'd have to expire because holding a tame argument against two toxic players that are just disturbing gameplay isn't really fair at all. Still should be something recorded though.

Oh man I can imagine it now. Two spar nerds talking about fighting in real life as they stand over a toilet with a strange yellow liquid in it. I'd pay to see that.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Just let ppl PK. That's what the game is for, if you don't like it I suggest you leave. Ppl are actually having fun. Ur just salty caz you can't get a single egg without dying.