Thread: Buff the Vamp.80

Buff the Vamp.80

Hi the Vamp.80 is one of the new GC guns which came out with season 3. Usually gang coin items are really good especially the most expensive items in the shop however the Vamp is just underwhelming and lacklustre. In the past we've had extraordinary guns such as the WIW and the Desert Eagle 50 AE which have been versatile and exceptional weapons. The Vamp.80 is not this.

As the Vamp stands now it shouldn't be worth 23000; Imo it should be worth 15k at most which is due to how mediocre it is. To put it briefly the SMG mode of the gun is similar if not worse than an M4. The pistol mode of the gun is a joke and the 11k Deagles are better. At 23000 coins the Vamp.80 is the second most expensive item that the GC shop has ever had however it performs as one of the worst. I hope that convinces you it needs a buff.

Suggestions:
    Increase the firerate and lower the freeze of the SMG mode making it closer the Ghost Rifle and WIW.
    Increase the damage to 10 (perfect) and buff another stat/stats of pistol mode making it better than the Deagles.

The GC shop has been a let down and with no decent guns to work towards you are giving less of an incentive for people to base or in some cases play the game at all if basing is what they liked doing.
    Last edited by Lilith; 04-19-2020 at 09:20 PM.

And I wanna do a complement, everytime you guys add new guns that aren't holiday or event related, please add the stats somewhere once they are added. The lack of stats being available for people to see makes me feel I am in the old times of Era where no guns admins didn't use to talk to players (and actually it is being done right now because BiTzSam isn't around anymore and we don't know who's in charge officialy).