Thread: SHould I buy the DRS-50 or buy a different sniper rifle?

SHould I buy the DRS-50 or buy a different sniper rifle?

13 is so huge but I watched some 'cringe' videos of pkers using the gun and saw its clip size is 5 but now its 4 2020 today, Should I still buy the gun? I don't know how they nerfed the gun.

Name - DRS50
    Freeze - 0.37
    Firerate - 0.43
    Spread - 0
    Clip - 4
    Reload - 0.35
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - N
    Stacked - N

Dmg 13 at 100k gralats.

Snipers are probably most useful for shooting through doors and thin walls. The DRS is a fun gun to use because of the knockback chance but the M107 (110k Aimpoint) is probably better. The main reason for this is that the clip size on the M107 is over double the size of the DRS whilst being relatively similar (sorta) in the other areas. With the DRS if you misclick or miss a shot you're gonna have to reload again before you can kill and that reload time aint pretty. If you want OP knockback cheese go with the DRS but if you want consistency go with the M107. Personally I have bought the M107 twice now (two accounts) and its the best Gralat option for a sniper imo. The Lapua looks good too so you may want to look into that.

M107 stats (old)
    Name - M107
    Freeze - 0.25
    Firerate - 0.33
    Spread - 0
    Clip - 10
    Reload - 0.3
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - N
    Stacked - N
    Damage - 12.5
    Price - 110k

Welp this sucks, I dunno if all weapons recieve +1 but the Ghost Mp4 does 10.5 but when you multiply it by 4 its 42 and by 11.5 its 46.5 but the player manages to survive with 0.5 hp after getting hit 4 times. I don't get the gun buffs but I tested it at a girl who afked and she died getting hit 4 times. so I guess its great but not that good. I don't know if the bar is either good or bad. But some ppl rather save up for auction.

Than you Liith, now I can quit this game and come back some other days. I got all the guns I wanted I guess