Thread: Is mining really worth it

Is mining really worth it

Is it? whenever i mine id usually do it while studying which is useless because I would end up turning off my phone

so is it really worth it? I'm only level 8 rn lol

Related to Players

Is mining really worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Sof View Post
    Is it? whenever i mine id usually do it while studying which is useless because I would end up turning off my phone

so is it really worth it? I'm only level 8 rn lol
    I remember reading somewhere on the forums that a person who used to USD for rocks (because it was an efficient way to get money) quote "took years for them to reach level 100+"

If you're dedicated enough, go ahead. Don't let that time discourage you though, it still adds up a lot over time. If you're ever watching a movie with friends or family or hanging out in a Discord call—it's a good past time that's rewarding.

The number one rule of mining however is to never do it on it's own. Music, TV show, movie, whatever it may be. Never *just mine.
    Last edited by Vance; 05-01-2020 at 12:32 AM. Reason: formatting is stupid :(
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

If you don't have anything to do and can multitask using your other hand, sure it's worth it. Otherwise, not really as it takes way too long.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I started mining last month and i stopped, ofcourse 1st thing i do is learn the basic tips snd trick watch videos in youtube and ask top miners, and i also look up for how many rocks top miners can mine in 1 day what i find out is 4k-5k rocks, rocks converting in gralats is also base on luck but the average is 1k rocks= 1-1.5k gralats and 4k rocks (not including the time in whch you will refine rocks 10 by 10 in refiners which sux) basically 20-25k gralats in 1 day which is pretty much the same with car missions and pizza making and this jobs has no bad start or level. Only advantage i can i see higher lvl mining is you can earn gralats in less tiring and easy way.