Thread: I have the G4, AA-12, and MP70 sniper rifle, What should I get next?

I have the G4, AA-12, and MP70 sniper rifle, What should I get next?

The BAR is pretty neat but is there another gun I should get also besides the Minigun which makes ppl runs after hearing it.

Other Gralat guns you might want to consider getting:
    Shipka 120k (Panther International) Very high firerate whilst shooting two bullets at once making it hard to dodge.
    Pbp Shotgun 125k (Panther International) Best shotgun in the game because 20 damage per shot if all bullets hit. Pretty different from the AA-12 though which is good for you.
    G18 Akimbos 150k (Aimpoint Island) Annoying af to fight against because of unpredictable spread - The Metalstorm and Pbp Autorifle achieve similar results.

Alot of cool and unique guns are in Plasma and Laser Tag so you may want to consider starting to grind those out as well.

Related to Players
    Consider buying an A-91. It's got a niche that it can shoot (it can't reload though) under water and some pretty good stats all around if you're interested in sparring or PKing.

Name: A-91
    Freeze: 0.15
    Firerate: 0.345
    Spread: 0.075
    Clip: 25
    Reload: 0.3
    Bullets: 1
    Auto: Y
    Stacked: N

Also a video on it that I found from Bimjiveli. You could say he's sort of good at spar. https://youtu.be/9Mk6FzejOiY
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    Other Gralat guns you might want to consider getting:
    Shipka 120k (Panther International) Very high firerate whilst shooting two bullets at once making it hard to dodge.
    Pbp Shotgun 125k (Panther International) Best shotgun in the game because 20 damage per shot if all bullets hit. Pretty different from the AA-12 though which is good for you.
    G18 Akimbos 150k (Aimpoint Island) Annoying af to fight against because of unpredictable spread - The Metalstorm and Pbp Autorifle achieve similar results.

Alot of cool and unique guns are in Plasma and Laser Tag so you may want to consider starting to grind those out as well.
    Thank you Lilith, Very helpful!

I have the Akimbo, What's next?

- - - Updated - - -

hello? I bought the sawed ak, what's next?

Unless you plan on collecting all the guns in Era, try identifying your interests as to how you plan on using guns in the game. Say, you plan to venture on sparring then you explore or ask which guns are good/meta at it, same goes for PKing, basing, etc.

You can't always rely on the fishes that the community is giving to you, try learning how to fish then maybe you can shed some light in this issue of yours and sate them.