Thread: Spar Damage Market

Post Spar Damage Market

You see, everyone brings into the spar ring different types of guns and ping, which means that if a person has really bad wifi or a bad device, he/she will lag so badly that it makes sparring such a chore.

As such I suggest we could set up a Spar Damage Market in all spar complexes where players can purchase the damage dealt by their gun for a nominal fee. After they buy the damage, it will be valid for just one match and afterwhich they will have to buy again.

For 1 damage, I propose we sell that at an affordable 500 gralats.
    This means that if I would like to increase my gun damage (whichever gun) by 1, I would have to purchase it for 500 gralats and it will be temporarily increased by 1.

There should not be a cap for the damages as people's devices/internet/psychomotor skills/fingers come in varying levels of abilities so the players can purchase the amount of damage they require as a form of leverage.

Say a player with ping 300ms (which is kinda laggy) can purchase 41 damage points for his BAR gun at an inexpensive price of 20500 gralats and his gun will deal 50 dmg per bullet for one round. This would knock out an opponent within 2 shots (assuming 100HP).

We all know that some players have really bad connection yet they still want to play and we shouldn't let bad internet be an impediment, right?
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Your threads are such a meme at this point because nobody really understands whether or not you’re being serious. I respect that you’re trying to push out ideas to improve the game but in this specific thread you’re suggesting to fix a problem by equipping everyone else with the cause of said problem. This mechanic of fighting fire with fire simply does not work.

Some people don’t intend to lag, they live in faraway places or they just don’t have a reliable connection at home and that’s fine. Making guns that could possibly deal 50 damage is not really the answer in my opinion.
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-