Thread: Why is it so hard to earn MVP in Laser tag?

Why is it so hard to earn MVP in Laser tag?

Hello everyone I'm new to the forums. I've been trying out laser tag recently. I love the concept of all the modes like CTF, TDM and the dog tag mode.

However my main issue is that I've been having a hard time trying to get an MVP to earn an event piece. While I am seeing the same people over and over again winning MVP every round. I don't know if anyone has any tips for me. Cause it would help alot, I wonder if they could do anything about boosting chances for new players to get MVP or something. Thank you.

You did state you were trying it out recently meaning youre new to it. I'm sure youre a good player you just have to keep in mind that your competition for MVP are people who's been playing it daily and that's a hefty amount of skill to reach as someone new to something. Just keep playing and practicing you'll get there eventually
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

I just think it's kind of annoying that the same players keep winning it over and over again when there are 120 players participating. Really wish I knew their technique lmao. Okay I'll see how it goes, Thanks!

Knife them and place turrets and heal everyone.