Thread: Account

Account

So basically im not getting any emails from graal when I'm trying to log in. This suddenly occurred yesterday after I gave access to a couple of my friends and somehow revoked myself and them lmao. I tried contacting toonslab but I am not getting the verification 'email' from toon. Any one got ideas on what I can do?? - yes I've checked junk
    I read.. that’s it

This happened to me a long time ago. My account was identified with Hotmail/Outlook, and after a couple of months I had the same problem as you, I couldn't get any verification emails to log into different devices. It made me mad since I had 34k kills, I had to create another one to play Era. LUCKILY, I still had access to the account through Facebook, so I also still had access to the IP number. But since I've always been bad on PC, I just left it behind and focused on my new account. But I always missed my old account and its not-available-anymore items. Then one day I suddenly discovered Toonslab support and had an idea that worked out really well for me; I created a new email, especially for graal, this time using the Gmail platform. I then sent email AND a ticket to Toonslab requesting my old account's identify email to be changed; I gave all the details about my issue, gave them my account's ID (this can be found in the feedback, btw), the current email it was identified and the new email I created for the account. It worked: later the same day I had my account back in any device I wanted.
    BUT. I never, EVER let anyone use my account. I don't know if your issue is related to other people using your account or if it's just the same issue as me. Unfortunately, people just will tell you to send a ticket to Toonslab and bla bla bla, bla bla bla. Nowdays, it seems Toonslab takes a huge amount of time to support players (very differently from the time I needed them), so, yeah, don't forget to be patient. . .

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    This happened to me a long time ago. My account was identified with Hotmail/Outlook, and after a couple of months I had the same problem as you, I couldn't get any verification emails to log into different devices. It made me mad since I had 34k kills, I had to create another one to play Era. LUCKILY, I still had access to the account through Facebook, so I also still had access to the IP number. But since I've always been bad on PC, I just left it behind and focused on my new account. But I always missed my old account and its not-available-anymore items. Then one day I suddenly discovered Toonslab support and had an idea that worked out really well for me; I created a new email, especially for graal, this time using the Gmail platform. I then sent email AND a ticket to Toonslab requesting my old account's identify email to be changed; I gave all the details about my issue, gave them my account's ID (this can be found in the feedback, btw), the current email it was identified and the new email I created for the account. It worked: later the same day I had my account back in any device I wanted.
    BUT. I never, EVER let anyone use my account. I don't know if your issue is related to other people using your account or if it's just the same issue as me. Unfortunately, people just will tell you to send a ticket to Toonslab and bla bla bla, bla bla bla. Nowdays, it seems Toonslab takes a huge amount of time to support players (very differently from the time I needed them), so, yeah, don't forget to be patient. . .
    ill try xd I'm also using hotmail, so maybe it the email? Probably
    I read.. that’s it

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    ill try xd I'm also using hotmail, so maybe it the email? Probably
    Yes. ~
    Some accounts identified with the Microsoft platform can get this issue, so I recommend you trying another platoform such as Google or Yahoo.
    Good luck!

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Nowdays, it seems Toonslab takes a huge amount of time to support players (very differently from the time I needed them), so, yeah, don't forget to be patient. . .
    Sunday marks the 5 month-mark where ToonsLab has still not yet solved my issue even AFTER responding to my tickets. Am sad
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiki View Post
    Sunday marks the 5 month-mark where ToonsLab has still not yet solved my issue even AFTER responding to my tickets. Am sad
    ngl kinda disappointed. Ive tried messaging multiple admins in the game& on discord but have been constantly ignored.

correction ---- Lux has replied for me to " to send a ticket to Toonslab and bla bla bla, bla bla bla" - jimmy in which I alr did x.x kms
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Update- 2 days later 26th April, no response
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Update 6 months no response
    Last edited by Zeek; 10-30-2020 at 09:16 PM.
    I read.. that’s it

after over a year my account has been restored! feel free to close thread
    I read.. that’s it

great to hear that your issue has been resolved! Closing thread as requested.