Thread: New defensive weapon : Perseus shield

Wink New defensive weapon : Perseus shield

Download image: https://ibb.co/xm5fNCx

Perseus shield it will have the power to return bullets BUT only if you hit it at the right time, when the projectile is about to hit you. If you fail they will harm you (this differentiates it from the umbrella and the lightsaber)

In case the enemy projectile is a missile / explosive / grenade, it will not return it, but it will avoid damage to the user and will generate an explosion around him that can damage his enemies.

But to use it well, you must have good reflexes, because if you don't use it the moment the projectile hits you, it will hurt you. So it is not recommended to use it against weapons with a high cadence like the vulcan minigun.

if you try to hit another player with the shield the damage will be 2 so it is not an attack weapon

The game will decide the price and where it will be sold (Money, Plasma Coins or EC)

The shield is slow and doesn't allow you to move when you use it.

I hope you like this idea, if so don't forget to share it with friends and administrators.
    Last edited by Francis_Gonzales; 04-25-2020 at 04:31 AM.

Good idea if the skill have delay, or i can just imagine a one man army deflecting bullet like jedi with 1000 streak
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    Good idea if the skill have delay, or i can just imagine a one man army deflecting bullet like jedi with 1000 streak

the user would have to deflect the bullets one by one and that is difficult, sooner or later he would get tired or fail.
    The shield only protects when you use it just before being hit, otherwise it won't work.
    Last edited by Francis_Gonzales; 04-23-2020 at 11:43 AM.

Just spam the shield on PC lol

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_Gonzales View Post
    the user would have to deflect the bullets one by one and that is difficult, sooner or later he would get tired or fail.
    The shield only protects when you use it just before being hit, otherwise it won't work.
    Nah, Lune is right if It didn't have a cooldown someone would just master it and be unkillable. If you take a look at other games like "OSU" you can see that stamina wouldn't be a problem as thousands and thousands of people there are able to click at such a high intensity for a long period of time (The controls are different but my point still stands).

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    I can imagine that too https://youtu.be/W7GCATOc6I8?t=8 only replace the sword with the shield.

Homeless Witch Shield?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah1441 View Post
    Homeless Witch Shield?
    That doesn't block damage. It absorbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    Nah, Lune is right if It didn't have a cooldown someone would just master it and be unkillable. If you take a look at other games like "OSU" you can see that stamina wouldn't be a problem as thousands and thousands of people there are able to click at such a high intensity for a long period of time (The controls are different but my point still stands).
    Well, if the player has quick reactions, it obviously manages to avoid damage, but this shield only returns bullet for bullet, you can't always use it and you can fail.

- - - Updated - - -

I can imagine that too https://youtu.be/W7GCATOc6I8?t=8 only replace the sword with the shield.
    It is not a sword, but it looks like this: https://youtu.be/FggrocSKRsg?t=3m54s

It is not as fast as a lightsaber.
    Last edited by Francis_Gonzales; 04-26-2020 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_Gonzales View Post
    Well, if the player has quick reactions, it obviously manages to avoid damage, but this shield only returns bullet for bullet, you can't always use it and you can fail.

- - - Updated - - -

(Watch these videos in order)

It is not a sword, but it looks like this: https://youtu.be/FggrocSKRsg?t=3m54s

It is not as fast as a lightsaber.
    Would of helped if you said that it's slow before

Would of helped if you said that it's slow before
    anyway thanks for commenting xd
    Last edited by Francis_Gonzales; 04-27-2020 at 03:53 AM.