Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is it just me who've noticed? Or is eras trading system stupid.

I never said that it was scamming, I know what scamming means, but yeah I guess you all are correct, digging 3k trochus takes time and the time adds up to the value of the item, in our case, trochus.

But.. even so, there are still unfairness on prices, fishes take time even longer to get than trochus, same as with scallops, sand shells, aeroletas, trash, mushrooms basically every sellable in the game that are much more harder or lower chance to get than trochus.. yet for some reason, people want to buy it for EQUAL to the amount of trochus which leads to my other point, this system destroys the purpose of the other sellables.

Literally imagine working hours as well, getting 1.5k trochus using 150 shovels, and getting 500 sand and scallop for the same amount of time, they are worth more, we know that they are worth more but people has already set the price to 1:1.

I was happy before when it was 1.2 ratio, I understand people need to win over those since they like trochus more. But 1:1? My dudes, trochus is 3gralats not 5gralats. You don't see gold in real life being the same price as diamond do you?

And yes, I know that people DO set the prices.. but in my opinion, they shouldn't put prices on things that already have prices.

I want the ratios of these sellables to be fair equal to the amount of hard work that these people had put in. Don't tell me that getting scallop and sand requires the same amount of time to get the same amount of trochus, you know damned well the percentage literally differs from one another.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    Go to school and learn economy, no offence intended.
    learn a few class and you will understand why a 50k gralats item will worth only 2k trochus on trade.

Demands and Supply my friend, demands and supply.
    Yes, no offense taken, I forgot about this and took note of the people who worked hard to get shells as well. Their time and effort does apply to the value of the item. So this statement of mine 50k for 2k trochus is unfair is now out of my mind.

What my problem now is in my reply before this post, kindly read it and tell me about your opinion.

"the game doesn't have pay to win" I hope you are kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by OTIT View Post
    "the game doesn't have pay to win" I hope you are kidding.
    ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    There's nothing wrong with the trading system except that they refuse to implement trade permits and increase trade fees.
    Are you trying to kill the player base off with these taxes?

Personally I don't think it is pay to win.. you don't win anything in the game without skills or luck. Do you think events need money to win? In sparring yeah the guns matter, but not as much as your skill.

In basing as well, but most of the time it depends on your number and skills as a team.

In plasma.. uh, okay in plasma you need good guns , and lots of money to have a lot of healing darts.

In lasertag, no pay to win there.
    So technically most of the main events in the game isn't pay to win. And from what I can see, the game is basically just pay to advance faster to get better weapons, the rest depends on your skill as a player alone.

Its always stupid, tro is the currency, a common charcoal grey shell and everyone hates the aero that they trade 2 of those for 1 shell which both shell cost 3$.

Also, its easy to get gralats. Why would you sell your 30k melee for the same amount of gralats?