Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rent out those ovens in speedy pizza

Post Rent out those ovens in speedy pizza

You see, when it gets busy players fight over ovens they use to make the pizzas.

Clearly, when ovens are made free the people who want to use it increases so much more than the number of ovens available.

So I propose we impose a rental fee on the ovens for players to rent it at a pay-per-hour rate. For the first hour, it shall be a flat fee of 500 gralats and the remaining hours after that will be at 750 gralats/h.

This way, we can moderate traffic at the ovens, reduce lag and allow paying players to focus on pizzas rather than on finding/worrying over an oven.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

And totally ruin pizza so no one makes pizza anymore.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

This idea wouldn't be beneficial for new players trying to work for small stuff. Imagine being new to the game and you are trying to save for an AK-47 and you get topped off by a handful amount of fees. Not all players could work efficiently and in a constant speed utilizing the entirety of that 1 hour renting fee. For a minority sure this would be helpful for them but new players wouldnt be benefiting for this. This is really a flawed idea only appropriate for a small group of players.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    You see, when it gets busy players fight over ovens they use to make the pizzas.

Clearly, when ovens are made free the people who want to use it increases so much more than the number of ovens available.

So I propose we impose a rental fee on the ovens for players to rent it at a pay-per-hour rate. For the first hour, it shall be a flat fee of 500 gralats and the remaining hours after that will be at 750 gralats/h.

This way, we can moderate traffic at the ovens, reduce lag and allow paying players to focus on pizzas rather than on finding/worrying over an oven.
    Fees in general hurt the way the game works, dude. Your ultimate goal, implied and said by many of your other posts, is to grow the game and make it more fair. This doesn't do that, all fees do is present a roadblock in what someone's trying to do. Your ideas of taxing every single possible thing stack up—and if they were all implemented—would present nothing but an even worse experience to a ton of players than they already have.

Part of the gameplay in Speedy Pizzas is that if the ovens are full, you wait or you're out of luck. These fees that constantly add onto eachother to "rEnt oVens" not only makes the game more unfair (that one degenerate who just hogs an oven) but also presents issues to those who are grinding for items or are, as Minho said, new and attempting to buy lower items.

No.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Damn I been waiting for another horrible idea from you for like 5 months now. I am just surprised it's not about taxes
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

The solution for this traffic is the number of Speedy Pizza branches in the game.

It’s like you need to give away so much gralats to get gralats, yes yes it’s similar in a way for some jobs in era , BUT then you’d need to buy a wooden peal, like it’s a bit harsh to pay up 500 gralats for a table and then a wooden peal . It’ll be pretty hard for players who barely have any gralats to even rent a table. It’s a total setback.

No!. Just no!

There's already a limit on the ovens that they added so you can only use one at a time. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post

Perfect way to finish off this game for good