Thread: About gun stats thread

About gun stats thread

According to Minho gun stats won’t be announced cuz a small percentage of players use it in their hack...?
    So instead of patching the hack or finding a solution to catch hackers, we don’t get to see the gun stats.

Gun stats are constantly changing (usually for the worse) I need to compare some guns to my current weapons to know wether it’s worth bidding on it/purchasing it or not. Other players need to know as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw if it’s hard to tell I’m not attacking Minho just quoting him

Yeah it was from higher staff actually. As much as I'm willing to make a new thread by using a staff account (something I proposed actually) to create a much more organized and updated thread they mentioned it would risk exposure to a method of hacking using the specific gun values which is understandable. I'll raise your concern to higher staff as to what we can do to help provide gun stats informaton.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Update: I've spoken to management about it already and it's something they'll actually look into in terms of patching since it is something the staff team would actually want to release. Graal PC and iOS scripting are slightly different and this is something that stops us from announcing some of the gun stats even though there isn't a set date for this it'll be worked on in spare time.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029