Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Airsoft Minigame

Yea, having SMG mag lower than AR is considerable.

As I said, weapons are categorized as AR, SMG, Sniper, so no matter what the gun is, it still has the same stats as its category.

Stats wont be the same as the "real guns."

I like the idea, I just hope there isn't much LAG

NO! Laser Tag is already a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoolGamer View Post
    NO! Laser Tag is already a thing.
    Yes, but its repetitive.

And others stop playing LT after reaching their goal.

And they'll do the same too. NANI?!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoolGamer View Post
    And they'll do the same too. NANI?!
    No it wont, unlike laser-tag, there are blindspots, you can hide in buildings, sneak into your enemies, choose your tactics, its not all spamming like laser-tag since you have limited ammo. As I said, people stop playing LT after reaching their goal, Airsoft items can only be used in the minigame. Theres also a different shop IN the minigame where you can buy items to improve your cover, mag cap and gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post
    No it wont, unlike laser-tag, there are blindspots, you can hide in buildings, sneak into your enemies, choose your tactics, its not all spamming like laser-tag since you have limited ammo. As I said, people stop playing LT after reaching their goal, Airsoft items can only be used in the minigame. Theres also a different shop IN the minigame where you can buy items to improve your cover, mag cap and gameplay.
    We can make like Era Playerworlds event , Outbreak , Zombies vs Swat
    Someone starts like a zombie and he need to kill the swat team and if they kill them they will be zombies and win, but if swat kill them wins .