Thread: The community is in shambles.

Related to Players

The community is in shambles.

As of late, I'd say maybe last week, the iEra community (or at least a part of it) has been shambles. To avoid identifying who this person is, I'm not going to say their name—but recently people have found dirt on them and have been bringing it up.

There's nothing inherently wrong with this, a perpetrator will get their comeuppance. The problem comes from the fact that people are using this dirt as justification to harass others, and it's evident in a lot of cases. People are making gangs dedicated to hating this person (not just some innocent gang war, I'm talking an almost "anti-this person" alliance) and people are doing the most. With this comes gags and jails, very expected and deserved punishments for this behavior.

So tell me why people are now deciding to associate these punishments with our silver person here? Making very bold accusations such as bribery and bias towards why she hasn't been punished whilst these people have?

This whole situation reminds me of the Alinity and Twitch situation—where Twitch operated in her favor and never sustained any true punishment for her actions. Admittedly, here's what I think would be the best course of action.

• Investigate the account of our "silver person" (you can find this everywhere on YouTube) and serve a punishment that is fair and just. Do not half-*** this.

• Make it very evident that targeted harassment towards said silver person and anyone involved (such as vulgar PMs and other related forms of verbal abuse) aren't tolerated and will be acted upon.

• See if the staff are supposedly taking bias/bribes to said user and figure out why exactly they're doing so.

Maybe then we'll stop having stuff like this go on at Start.

Admittedly I don't know if his ban is related in anyway to the entire situation, but given the timeline of events I thought it was a safe guess. Sorry!!

Post was mainly made to bring this to the attention of.. someone. I won't be surprised if this post gets flagged or locked or something, but as long as someone sees it and understands what's happening I'm fine with that. just pls no ban

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Not the place to discuss this.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029