Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nerf Ideas for the Overpowered Chem Gun

Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post
    Do you know how much time it takes to earn those ECs?? You can even get a BAR or a mini if you work in pizzas for less than 100 hours.
    You know how impossible it is to counter a dumb gun that does spam explosive damage with a stupid buffed ammo count?

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoolGamer View Post
    You know how impossible it is to counter a dumb gun that does spam explosive damage with a stupid buffed ammo count?
    No, I kinda just weave through wherever I find a path. Or just straight up walk through them, why counter when you can just die, respawn and then keep on going to your destination?
    Ha ha I know I'm so funny.
    Either way, it's not that difficult if you try it out for yourself. (Talking this time with guns of course)
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    No, I kinda just weave through wherever I find a path. Or just straight up walk through them, why counter when you can just die, respawn and then keep on going to your destination?
    Ha ha I know I'm so funny.
    Either way, it's not that difficult if you try it out for yourself. (Talking this time with guns of course)
    Newbies with no revive would just quit and not play, with pcs they dont wanna die caz everyone hates delay which the server is doing right now.

They won't even add shields like the HWS and care for the players who needs to block damage from guns caz no one likes PK but everyone LIKES KILLING caz everyone in this game are rabid and feral stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

but some treats Graal Era like Classic. They're probably insane.

I know everyone hates how Era's streets got overrun with Chemical Gun users in the last 2 years, yeah it's annoying. But it's not the apocalypse. For someone who doesn't play the game and reads your posts, the person might as well think the game became absolutely unplayable, which is false. Chemical Gun already received several nerfs since it got added, and we can't just gloss over the effort their users have done to get it. Just avoid the projectiles. Hell dude, if they gassed you or something, just use the unstick me option to escape.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    I know everyone hates how Era's streets got overrun with Chemical Gun users in the last 2 years, yeah it's annoying. But it's not the apocalypse. For someone who doesn't play the game and reads your posts, the person might as well think the game became absolutely unplayable, which is false. Chemical Gun already received several nerfs since it got added, and we can't just gloss over the effort their users have done to get it. Just avoid the projectiles. Hell dude, if they gassed you or something, just use the unstick me option to escape.
    It's not even a matter of "efforts," if you're good enough there are legitimate working counters to the thing (strafing, spam, meleeing, etc.)

The only improvements we still haven't got are of course better optimizations to the Chemical Gun.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiki View Post
    It's not even a matter of "efforts," if you're good enough there are legitimate working counters to the thing (strafing, spam, meleeing, etc.)

The only improvements we still haven't got are of course better optimizations to the Chemical Gun.
    I was actually referring to the effort of the owners to get the 200 ECs to buy it, not to dodge it... but yeah, I agree with you.

Related to Players
    I was actually referring to the effort of the owners to get the 200 ECs to buy it, not to dodge it... but yeah, I agree with you.
    I.. I'm gonna take the stairs.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

All chem users should get refund with their 200 ec for a long time i always see someone complaining about chem its about time they make action for it refund it or make it limited like the 8k gun in laser tag

Quote Originally Posted by BroGo View Post
    All chem users should get refund with their 200 ec for a long time i always see someone complaining about chem its about time they make action for it refund it or make it limited like the 8k gun in laser tag
    Yes but admins hate the refund subject for guns. There won't be gun refunds.

I think the best thing would be to remove the weapon from the store but allow the players who bought it to keep it. In their place they will put a more balanced weapon with a lower price.