Thread: Wearable guns?

Wearable guns?

Old Guns that looks wearable should beable to wear them behind your back or in pockets like the Magnum 44.

All the guns that looks wearable are so cool that they deserve to be worn every AK varieties, the noobs sure like the regular 7 dmg weak version of the Bar, The regular AK 47 that they wear it in their back always which makes them a target for bullies calling them noob, why not make some weapons wearable so they would buy those instead and wear them.

So people would spend 98.500 gralats more on the Magnum just because it is "better" than the AK-47 and is also "wearable". Ha. Makes sense.

Related to Players
    It's ".44 Magnum." Also, why would you wanna wear a Magnum in your pocket? That'd be impossible to put on the Graal player model without it looking weird, considering not everyone has pockets.

The novelty of wearing a gun is only on a few and it makes them stand out. Adding them to every gun not only devalues those guns but serves no purpose. No.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

I think this is what he meant.

Famine.gif

I wouldn't mind giving this perk to some of the old guns, tbh. Maybe make some of the guns that are actually in the meta that perk for aesthetics, or buff the dying ones to give them more value compared to the rest of the guns in shops right now. I like it, pulling out a pistol out of the back of your character could allow players to get a feel of how some guns are actually carried irl.

But as Wiki mentioned, it's one of the unique characteristics that make other guns worth more than others. Hopefully admins can strike a balance to accommodate this in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiki View Post
    It's ".44 Magnum." Also, why would you wanna wear a Magnum in your pocket? That'd be impossible to put on the Graal player model without it looking weird, considering not everyone has pockets.

The novelty of wearing a gun is only on a few and it makes them stand out. Adding them to every gun not only devalues those guns but serves no purpose. No.
    This. It's an ability that makes part of the balance, which means part of the PRICE. Just no.

cool kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post
    I think this is what he meant.

Famine.gif
    how can someone eat a pistol in seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Pastilla View Post
    how can someone eat a pistol in seconds
    idk, i mean the burger's as big as the head but it takes 3 bites.