Thread: Can crybabies who are harassing pms after getting killed bannable?

Can crybabies who are harassing pms after getting killed bannable?

Crybaby with a pink bar died after I hit him with my default pistol and keeps crying after I said ur mom when he said something rude and offensive at me(harassment caz he died). Ppl needs to stop using me as their mirror.

- - - Updated - - -

This is his face after he harassed me and said ur mom https://www.google.com/search?q=cryi...nCn_bmzH5EHqwM

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoolGamer View Post
    Crybaby with a pink bar died after I hit him with my default pistol and keeps crying after I said ur mom when he said something rude and offensive at me(harassment caz he died). Ppl needs to stop using me as their mirror.

- - - Updated - - -

This is his face after he harassed me and said ur mom https://www.google.com/search?q=cryi...nCn_bmzH5EHqwM
    Can you please stop creating forum posts about the "cRyBaby bullies" who "harass you constantly?" Yes, it's bannable if it was severe (targeted, vulgar, sexual etc.) but if it's not, then stop making posts about it.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

How about the word "cry", "I'm better than you, blocked :P", Shut up and loser?

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoolGamer View Post
    How about the word "cry", "I'm better than you, blocked :P", Shut up and loser?
    No, that's not harassment. You're being egged on, that wouldn't be bannable.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Kid hasn’t seen real harassment

To a certain extent they could be banned, if it’s continuous and very targeted towards you or someone else then they could get banned, but in this kind of situation the the only option is to report them or message a PR. In this kind of situation, the player would most likely just get gagged or warned.

And I’m sure you already know this, but don’t take this so seriously, just have fun and don’t be so down when these kinds of things happen. Just either ignore it and move on, if it’s a problem to you and it’s still happening just report them.

This thread is completely unnecessary. Use the report feature in-game for issues with players and if it reaches the standard for a sanction it will be given by staff.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029