Thread: Option to Disable Public Chat

Question Option to Disable Public Chat

Is there such a thing, or will there be if otherwise? I'm not talking about disabling PMs but the white-chat-above-our-playerheads itself. I see it as a way for people to alleviate some of the stress caused by annoying players, and even reduce lag maybe in the Events House too. It can give us this peace and just focus on gameplay like digging, sparring, events, fort, and whatnot. Thoughts?

There is. Options > Privacy > In-Game Chat Visibility

Yeah so many incompetent players who are lazy and stupid thinking this game is p2w and players who work hard are hackers.

Oh that's great, thank you! tried it last time expecting for chats in the screen to immediately get removed but it didn't so I taught it was not working. Turns out that you have to update your screen in order for it to take effect. Ty!

Quote Originally Posted by Reck View Post
    Oh that's great, thank you! tried it last time expecting for chats in the screen to immediately get removed but it didn't so I taught it was not working. Turns out that you have to update your screen in order for it to take effect. Ty!
    If you wanna clear your screen from chats you can press this button from ur hotkeys

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoolGamer View Post
    Yeah so many incompetent players who are lazy and stupid thinking this game is p2w and players who work hard are hackers.
    Well, don't be quite derogatory! But considering that the playerbase of Graal ranges from fetuses to senior citizens coming from all walks of life, you have to expect that players think and act differently. Heck, I remember my 11 year-old lazy brain thinking of the same thing about hackers and spendaholics! To be frank, there's a lot of things Graal can teach you about from focusing on the grind of a long-term goal to dealing with people of varying attitudes (even stuff that's on the darkest extremes one can fathom lol) that I only noticed when I was growing up and reflecting about this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    If you wanna clear your screen from chats you can press this button from ur hotkeys
    That's good to know too, thanks!

The fact that you have to relog to have the chat active back again is really annoying.

Related to Players
    If you want a little community tip—this in combination with PMs turned off and a provoking status and name serves very useful in PKing
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.