Thread: Moderation?

Angry Moderation?

Just sitting in my room thinking of ways to play some games i come up with a random idea since i dont have minecraft why not just use someone elses account.
    So i do a little research on the rules of graal And Im Not Allowed To Trade / Sell / Or Buy An Account. While Sharing Is Allowed Only Unless its not For competitive advantage. So I go to start and Advertise (Sharing My Account access for Minecraft java Access Check Status) And As Well In My Status it explained i was looking to share my account to someone who would want to share their minecraft account surely i got a couple people to pm me interested and they knew what i mean i was just gonna tell them my email and i was gonna let them in my account so they could play and use my cool items and i could use their minecraft account. But For Some Reason A Moderator Overlooks Both My Text Saying (*Sharing*) At the Start of My Words As Well As my Status Saying I was Sharing And that i wasnt trading cuz it was against the rules i Still Get Hit With a Big Fat Ban Hammer Saying *Cross Server Trading - Refrain From Trying to Buy / Sell / Trade Accounts.
    Do these moderators Even Look at your case or just ban you without question cuz thats what it seems like. Idk Maybe i overlooked a rule i missed when i was looking at the Graal Terms ;/ If so could u please tell me so this dont happen again Cause this is actually Quite Annoying Because it flags Me As Someone Who Breaks the Rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Oops Mightve Started a Thread in the wrong Topic I think? Mybad.. Idk Its More Like A Why Are Moderators So Ignorant They Couldve Atleast Warned me

4. Trading in-game items from GraalOnline Era for items in other MMO games (cross-server trading).

Yeah ACCOUNT SHARING might be legal but when your account got scammed or hack, admins cannot help you to recover it.

But if you're not really buying or selling stuff for Minecraft then Submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com for jail issues
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821