Thread: Era Kill Death Ratio

Era Kill Death Ratio

Hey all! fairly new to the game, was introduced to it by a fellow zone player and she said there's more involvement in this server. i did notice that there is a Kill Death Ratio in the server, and would like to know more about it. is there competition held for it? will there be in the near future? i would also like to know who currently holds the highest (KD) in the game. Thank you all in advance, amazing job with the game!.
    Last edited by Lil Uzi Minaj Vert; 04-30-2020 at 07:22 PM. Reason: typo

If this were to be implemented, there should be a minimum kill count requirement (maybe 5-10k) to be on the leaderboard before someone streaks 250 and quits their account.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Uzi Minaj Vert View Post
    Hey all! fairly new to the game, was introduced to it by a fellow zone player and she said there's more involvement in this server. i did notice that there is a Kill Death Ratio in the server, and would like to know more about it. is there competition held for it? will there be in the near future? i would also like to know who currently holds the highest (KD) in the game. Thank you all in advance, amazing job with the game!.
    The highest KD in Graal Era is somewhere around 937 - 986. It was made by a guy who made a new account and managed to grind up to a good gun without sacrificing his kill:death. It's impressive stuff.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.