Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mafia Wars Victor Identifier

Mafia Wars Victor Identifier

Mafia Families plays a huge roles in era and preserve the gangsters mafia theme of era. You can see alot of players dressed as mafia in suits and hats in start or anywhere, i bet in your playtime you have seen how a mafia gangs do war they make the unpopulated streets(unpopular streets) (which they considered as their turf and defend it if an opposing family tried to claim it eg. airport, chinatown, south, beachbar)become crowded with players and bullets when they initiate wars between their mafia enemies-the only problem with this is they dont have a proper way to identify who won the certain war they usually do it by who last to leave or by streak but at the end of the day both gangs will claim their victory- what i propose is a feature which we can initiate war with other gang in like 1 or 2 or 3 hours and the most gang with kills determine the victor or whos the gang with highest streak its better if there is no reward with this feature so only the mafia gangs will use it(can add a gralats bet but can be abused). This will promote the mafia gangs and the theme of era, i know mafia gangs that are still active after 5 years but they never recieved an update. Sorry for my bad english.

These Mafia Wars are just a ghost, just a zombie of what iEra was supposed to be since the very beginning of the game, but from my guess, probably will never receive any proper attention because they are a part of the old iEra, which itself died ever since Multiplex got released.

Your idea is great, the main theme is the mafia in GraalEra but it has been forgotten. But if we think that they accept your idea, it would be like the territorial wars in the real life of the current mafias and not like in GraalEra but in GraalEra you must enter a base to dominate a territory (it is not realistic). The closest thing seen in a game to your idea would be like this:

https://youtu.be/V80-e8YKiR4?t=11

I hope this idea is spread and accepted or at least put something similar in the game.

Last edited by Francis_Gonzales; 05-04-2020 at 11:07 AM.

Mafias are cringe. They take the game WAY too seriously. I remember 2 years ago when I would kill Tattaglias and when Im low HP I would go to a safe spot and heal, they would say cringy stuff like "Are you a real man" and "Lol p***y" . I shouldve been saying those stuff because they would 1v10 me

Quote Originally Posted by kaiZer View Post
    Mafias are cringe. They take the game WAY too seriously. I remember 2 years ago when I would kill Tattaglias and when Im low HP I would go to a safe spot and heal, they would say cringy stuff like "Are you a real man" and "Lol p***y" . I shouldve been saying those stuff because they would 1v10 me
    They roleplay as Ballas vs Groove Street in a very hard way.

It is indeed roleplaying but what matters is they are having fun and enjoying the game, the genre of era is already roleplaying.

Back in 2014 when I first played Era, in the billboards you can see a picture says "Gang Wars Coming Soon" but after many years it didn't come and they removed that in the billboards

All i remember about mafia and gangster is they harass you alot for petty reason and it's really annoying.
    Good thing most of em are gone.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

I remember couple of years ago it was pretty famous, I’d see like 50 players in one area and it was chaos, it was a huge time for many of the big mafia gangs, I think most of them are either basing or just gone.

Why not we tax those mafias? I see em with big expensive guns and cars I guess that's good place to start.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.