Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mafia Wars Victor Identifier

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Why not we tax those mafias? I see em with big expensive guns and cars I guess that's good place to start.
    taxes only works irl since economy. the government uses taxes as funds for projects you can't imply taxes in games since projects are uploaded and made by programers without having to worry about miscellaneous fees unlike public workers, health officials or government employees who are funded by tax.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    taxes only works irl since economy. the government uses taxes as funds for projects you can't imply taxes in games since projects are uploaded and made by programers without having to worry about miscellaneous fees unlike public workers, health officials or government employees who are funded by tax.
    We could definitely use those gralats to pay some admins to do stuff

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

We could definitely use those gralats to pay some admins to do stuff

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    Nope. Graal's a game you wouldn't need sources for incentives since you can literally just spawn gralats without affecting the economy so taxes wouldn't do any idea good even this mafia idea.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Pretty sure Junz warned you about suggesting a tax related topic LYK.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Just ignore whatever he says about taxing. Game is for fun to keep us distracted from irl stress. He doesn't know the difference of game and irl. Have u seen a freaking game taxing people unless it's some game related to economy?

How about we do this:

Every month there will be a special auction at the auction house and the item in auction will be a title granted to the gang as the Mafia king.

Gangs that consider themselves as mafias will attend the auction and they will go on a bid. The highest bidder and also the winner will get the title, as well as have their mafia's victories and glory be published onto 1 era newspaper the following week. So the mafia gang gets to be a victor and also let everyone know of their wins.

The victor mafia will also gain monetary authority over a stiputed territory (chosen by admins) in the map, which means that the mafia gang name will be shown on the map like those in bases. And until the next auction is held, a percentage of all sales made within the territory goes to mafia gang members.

The starting price of the title shall be set at the price equivalent to five bar guns - 1000000 gralats.

I know 1,000,000 gralats sounds like a big sum, but trust me, mafias are loaded. Some of them probably have millions of shells, so money isn't an issue - but glory is.

That's why we shall give them a chance at it.

How about we do this:

Every month there will be a special auction at the auction house and the item in auction will be a title granted to the gang as the Mafia king.

Gangs that consider themselves as mafias will attend the auction and they will go on a bid. The highest bidder and also the winner will get the title, as well as have their mafia's victories and glory be published onto 1 era newspaper the following week. So the mafia gang gets to be a victor and also let everyone know of their wins.

The victor mafia will also gain monetary authority over a stiputed territory (chosen by admins) in the map, which means that the mafia gang name will be shown on the map like those in bases. And until the next auction is held, a percentage of all sales made within the territory goes to mafia gang members.

The starting price of the title shall be set at the price equivalent to five bar guns - 1000000 gralats.

I know 1,000,000 gralats sounds like a big sum, but trust me, mafias are loaded. Some of them probably have millions of shells, so money isn't an issue - but glory is.

That's why we shall give them a chance at it.
    Man i love the idea of mafia winner being published in news every month but i hate putting any reward in it cuz even not in mafia roleplaying will join those wars mafia gangs do wars not for reward.

Quote Originally Posted by BroGo View Post
    Man i love the idea of mafia winner being published in news every month but i hate putting any reward in it cuz even not in mafia roleplaying will join those wars mafia gangs do wars not for reward.
    As they say, no pain, no gain!