Mafia Families plays a huge roles in era and preserve the gangsters mafia theme of era. You can see alot of players dressed as mafia in suits and hats in start or anywhere, i bet in your playtime you have seen how a mafia gangs do war they make the unpopulated streets(unpopular streets) (which they considered as their turf and defend it if an opposing family tried to claim it eg. airport, chinatown, south, beachbar)become crowded with players and bullets when they initiate wars between their mafia enemies-the only problem with this is they dont have a proper way to identify who won the certain war they usually do it by who last to leave or by streak but at the end of the day both gangs will claim their victory- what i propose is a feature which we can initiate war with other gang in like 1 or 2 or 3 hours and the most gang with kills determine the victor or whos the gang with highest streak its better if there is no reward with this feature so only the mafia gangs will use it(can add a gralats bet but can be abused). This will promote the mafia gangs and the theme of era, i know mafia gangs that are still active after 5 years but they never recieved an update. Sorry for my bad english.