Thread: Create graal era plus for android

Create graal era plus for android

There are a lot of era players that plays on android, sometimes screenfreeze in android is too much, fix them, and also create Graal era plus for android too.

That is called lag, perhaps. Era+? What will be the difference? I think Android gets all the perks as well.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

There is no need for Era + however I do agree that the game freezes way more on android then on apple devices for me. I've been waiting ages for them to fix this but they never did.

Era used to have 2 versions. Era+ was a paid version that allowed you to customize your character better. I forget what customization you had without Era+ but it was a lot less than not having VIP.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    Era used to have 2 versions. Era+ was a paid version that allowed you to customize your character better. I forget what customization you had without Era+ but it was a lot less than not having VIP.
    The Era and Era+ versions still exist on the App Store, however there's been a ""discount"" on the Era+ version for quite some time now. Don't know why they don't just get rid of the previous incarnation, but I don't care because it lets me have two accounts on the same device at once.

Now that I mention it, maybe that's why OP wants Era+ on Android.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

I don't think performance would differ from the + and non + version when it comes to gameplay
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029