Thread: Motorcycles and Car racing in Graal

Event Coin Motorcycles and Car racing in Graal

I suggest illegal races in the city of GraalOnline Era

These races will take place in the city, players will be able to choose a track and run, the track will be chosen by voting and there must be at least 3 players, maximum 11 players (If the vote is tied, it will restart until it is chosen correctly). They will have to pay money to enter the race and the winner will keep all this money, for example: 4 players will enter a race and pay 1000$ each, the winner takes 4000$. Obviously I am talking about normal money, not special coins, we players want to earn money directly. Surely many will know that all vehicles have the same speed and to solve this problem we will run on tracks where there is a "PK" (where there are other players shooting and killing) so that players have problems completing the race, for example: colliding with other players, dying, traps, delays and more. To prevent them from leaving the race track, players will touch an arrow-shaped checkpoint that will guide the player through the race.

If they die in the middle of the race, they can continue but clearly they will already be at a disadvantage. They will have a limit of 15 minutes to finish the race, if it takes too long they will be disqualified. If no one arrives on time, everyone will lose.

The maximum that can be bet is 2000$ and the minimum is 500$, the players will choose the amount of the bet through a vote, if someone has less money they will not be able to start the race. If any of these players takes more than 1 minute to bet, will be expelled.

You can only win 2 races a day.

I hope you like this idea
    Thanks for reading this post.
    Last edited by Francis_Gonzales; 05-03-2020 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_Gonzales View Post
    I suggest illegal races in the city of GraalOnline Era

These races will take place in the city, players will be able to choose a track and run, the track will be chosen by voting and there must be at least 3 players, maximum 11 players (If the vote is tied, it will restart until it is chosen correctly). They will have to pay money to enter the race and the winner will keep all this money, for example: 4 players will enter a race and pay 1000$ each, the winner takes 4000$. Obviously I am talking about normal money, not special coins, we players want to earn money directly. Surely many will know that all vehicles have the same speed and to solve this problem we will run on tracks where there is a "PK" (where there are other players shooting and killing) so that players have problems completing the race, for example: colliding with other players, dying, traps, delays and more. To prevent them from leaving the race track, players will touch an arrow-shaped checkpoint that will guide the player through the race.

If they die in the middle of the race, they can continue but clearly they will already be at a disadvantage. They will have a limit of 15 minutes to finish the race, if it takes too long they will be disqualified. If no one arrives on time, everyone will lose.

The maximum that can be bet is 2000$ and the minimum is 500$, the players will choose the amount of the bet through a vote, if someone has less money they will not be able to start the race. If any of these players takes more than 1 minute to bet, will be expelled.

You can only win 2 races a day.

I hope you like this idea
    Thanks for reading this post.
    You can make this too just get some friends and if one wins just give em trochus or something to sell.

This is a cool concept but if the pkers are controlled by players, there might be some targeting involved which is kind of unfair.
    Hello, not sure how to upload a photo in my signature so
    Contact me in Graal,
    IGN: Drov. Castella
    Gangs: Castella, Eat Defeat, Ours