Thread: Definitive solution for WEBGL problems!!

Wink Definitive solution for WEBGL problems!!

It is true that due to WebGL many players feel uncomfortable and some cannot play it (a 64-bit PC is required to play GraalOnline Era).
    Players who are not comfortable with the way this WEBGL works and those who cannot play through the website will be able to DOWNLOAD THE GAME and run it on their PC.
    The PC version will be compatible with 32bits and 64 bits PCs.
    It can be downloaded from the website (era.graalonline.com) the Era Go page and the official GraalOnline pages, the same will happen with the other Graals (GraalOnline Classic, Ol West, Zone and more).

The game already downloaded and installed must be able to run on a 32-bit PC with few resources, for this reason, before publishing it, the people of "Toonslab" should try it on a 32-bit PC.

You can continue playing the GraalOnline Era game through the web browser.

I hope they spread this idea so that other players and Toonslab know about it.

Thanks for reading this post.
    Last edited by Francis_Gonzales; 05-04-2020 at 03:47 PM.

Damn I thought this was an actual thing for a moment. But, yes please a client would be brilliant.

It would take a while to implement but please do this, this would help out so much with PC players compared to browser Graal

Quote Originally Posted by x7xixi View Post
    It would take a while to implement but please do this, this would help out so much with PC players compared to browser Graal

Yes, but I hope the Toonslab people will think and do it this year or next.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    Damn I thought this was an actual thing for a moment. But, yes please a client would be brilliant.
    Yes it would be brilliant

Shouldn't memory leaks still exist though? (I get to encounter this at least twice a day) and I'm pretty sure Facebook Gameroom should run the client instead of the whole website, right? Events freeze, disappearing sprites/textures and FPS drops to name a few already makes it worse.

Fixing those and/or adding new controls for PC users (having the IJKL keys shoot in their respective directions instead of using them to walk) could revive the PC community imo

Gotta admit that since WEBGL I stopped playing Graal, now I have 64bits but still can't play it (yes, it's been a long time, ugh)
    Please add this