Thread: Is There Any More Spots Like Developing In The Game Without Being Admin Like Imagic

Is There Any More Spots Like Developing In The Game Without Being Admin Like Imagic

I would like to know if there are any possible way that I can develop the game with graphics
    Something like imagic does and help out with stuff in-game without being an admin can

Admins/ Players Respond to this would be help full!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I don't think that is possible. (I'm not an administrator so take it with a grain of salt)

HOWEVER, you could do graphics and send it in the corresponding forum section for a chance of your stuff being used somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by 4t3 View Post
    I don't think that is possible. (I'm not an administrator so take it with a grain of salt)

HOWEVER, you could do graphics and send it in the corresponding forum section for a chance of your stuff being used somewhere.
    I guess it's quite possible.

There is a thing called "Testbed Server" but they're only allowing those Trusted & Good Intention players to do a Development Things for iPhone Servers + You need an Admin Approval to enter in "Testbed server"(Especially Approval from Developers) i guess..
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Quote Originally Posted by NCX View Post

There is a thing called "Testbed Server" but they're only allowing those Trusted & Good Intention players to do a Development Things for iPhone Servers + You need an Admin Approval to enter in "Testbed server"(Especially Approval from Developers) i guess..
    Noice Information

Quote Originally Posted by NCX View Post

And Im talking about iera not testbed on player worlds if it's that what your talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by nyx.graalonline View Post
    And Im talking about iera not testbed on player worlds if it's that what your talking about.

If thats the case, then no lmao
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com