Thread: Weapons should only rust when you use them.

Newcomer

Weapons should only rust when you use them.

Logging onto the game after not playing for a while means all your guns are practically useless because of the rust mechanic.

The game should be rewarding returning players for playing again, not forcing them to mine for half an hour just for the gun they already paid for to actually deal damage.

Making your gun ‘rust’ only when your shooting it makes a lot more sense and is more reasonable. Not everyone can afford VIP.

Quote Originally Posted by mts View Post
    Logging onto the game after not playing for a while means all your guns are practically useless because of the rust mechanic.

The game should be rewarding returning players for playing again, not forcing them to mine for half an hour just for the gun they already paid for to actually deal damage.

Making your gun ‘rust’ only when your shooting it makes a lot more sense and is more reasonable. Not everyone can afford VIP.
    VIP should only be a thing to
    speed you up when your walking/swimming
    Give VIP Items
    And an additional colors to clothes
    And unlimited revive

To me your weapons shouldn't rust if you don't use it all
    Your basically wasting your gralats if u want off for a week or some months

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nyx.graalonline; 05-14-2020 at 03:45 AM.

Development Team
    To be fair, I do quite like this idea. It would make more logical sense.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

I like this idea because every time i quit and come back my guns are always rusted and I'm not about to put cash onto this game when im going to become inactive within a couple weeks. VIP makes this game P2W tbh..
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Rusting adds so much immersion to the game. Removing it would be devastating.

Quote Originally Posted by OTIT View Post
    Rusting adds so much immersion to the game. Removing it would be devastating.
    The guy didn't say to remove it. He said to change it turn into a more sensible mechanic, which I agree.

100% agree! It doesnt make sense for a weapon to rust when you don't use them or expose them to water of sorts.

I would also like to propose weapons to be broken. Which means that after a certain number of bullets have been fired from the weapon, the weapon will be broken and it cannot be used anymore. A player would have to buy that gun at full price again.

For e.g. BAR gun (max number of bullets fired before broken : 1,500,000

After which the gun will have to be replaced.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

I think new players would be more likely to stay on the game if the mining requirement was removed, or at least less RNG based. -2 dmg rust is especially harsh, i think -1 should be the most penalty even if rust is just to promote buying VIP
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)